Premium Format Sideshow Thanos on Throne

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Im still going back and forth. I dont have any villains and if i ever did it would be a thanos. Maybe its because of the movies that got ne so interested. And hype yes lol. I have the deposit ready. Just dont know whats gonna happen when its actually ip for po lol

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

let's see how many instant buy, first day PO will be realized into a preorder today.
cant wait. i am out of it, i would need to sell my pc to get this thanos.:impatient:

I've reached the acceptance stage of grief and am actually debating on getting this now. I'm losing my damn mind.

Lol.. this made me laugh because we have all been there. All of us have lost our minds for still being in this hobby with these skyrocketing prices.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Has much as I want to order him from day 1, to PO him on day 1 is just too soon, the light up feature I have no clue what other surprises they may have in store for us, want to see what else is coming up on this piece and wait and see what happens. I am going to wait it out and get the normal edition of needs be, after just paying off the transformers optimus and megatron, and going on a few holidays over the summer cannot really order him just yet. But I do want him in time for avengers infinity war, so might order him in june, even if its the normal addition, or save up and buy him out in one go, think it always makes me more nervous PO a piece from the start, when I have no clue what possible problems could rise especially its got the light up feature

This is the only villain I have besides the symbiotes, was waiting for this and magneto, super excited for both!

2406844-thanos_come_and_get_me_cosmicrt_logo_super.jpg

My body is ready

But is the bank balance ready? I am not quiet ready haha, think I will settle for the regular has I have already given up trying to get the Ex when not got the money for a few weeks to order him, NRD to steep at the moment

I need to know how much you guys make before taxes.
AAEAAQAAAAAAAAU-AAAAJDY0ZTFlMmM2LWMyMjgtNDhmNS1hMzVlLWJmZDdkMWRiOTVjYg.jpg

It'll help me decide if I should buy this.

Back