Premium Format Sideshow Thanos on Throne

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Just told my wife we're not paying the mortgage for next month... lol

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

OK now that's what I'm talking about this is the type of attitude we need on this thread.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G935A using Tapatalk

Told my wife we're not paying the mortgage for the next two months

Sent from my Pixel using Tapatalk

I'm not a fan of Thanos, but if SS can deliver this piece just like the proto image, this will be the next grail piece that can sit next to Dr. Doom on the throne.

I'm not a fan of Thanos, but if SS can deliver this piece just like the proto image, this will be the next grail piece that can sit next to Dr. Doom on the throne.

In ten years most of these will have non working lights

Not sure how I feel about the confirmation about the light up gauntlet. I'm still excited about ordering but a sculpt this incredible doesn't need gimmicks IMO.

I too would rather just have the gems look great when non-lit. If they can do that with the lights then that is fine but I hate how HT Iron Man figures look like they are in off mode when the lights aren't on. Let's face it, light up features are cool for about the first minute and then they will remain off the rest of the time except for perhaps a chance to show off for visitors.

I too would rather just have the gems look great when non-lit. If they can do that with the lights then that is fine but I hate how HT Iron Man figures look like they are in off mode when the lights aren't on. Let's face it, light up features are cool for about the first minute and then they will remain off the rest of the time except for perhaps a chance to show off for visitors.

exactly, and I for one don't even bother lighting anything up when they come around either since I've pretty much taken all the batteries out of everything so they don't corrode the connections.

321384ee57aec7345500414d892944ab.jpg
is this what the sculptor was referring to today? Cool

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Looks good, price is a little high plus shipping… I have been thinking it over and I think if SS didn't offer payment plans I would not get it. :gah:

That's exactly how I am feeling. as of right now. I can't pass this up. Thanos is one of my favorite Marvel characters

The light-up feature confirmed now has me more interested. Still not a Day 1 PO for me.

Back