Premium Format Sideshow Thanos on Throne

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
$1K ....seriously it must be really big and exceptionnal for that price tag! I think most 859$ or 899$ max

the sideshow rep said it was massive...and he was talking more about the price than anything else, lol.

It will be HUGE in every sense of the word.

Posted by Josh A Tron on Statue Forum.
thans.jpg

There better be some nice switch out parts for the massive price lol

I take it this is looking from the back of the statue? Can't tell. (And obviously that's the point of the teaser, but....)

It's definitely the front view his left hand is raised and the right is clasping the arm of the bone / mechanical throne

yes, this is the front view and it looks more like a movie version.

praying that's not the case. my understanding is that it will be SS "unique take" on the character, likely combining elements from both comic and movie versions.

My hope is that there is a lot more comic inspiration or it will be a pass.

If the sculpt, paint apps and QC are on par with Prime1 then it's worth it :)

Most definitely. A 1/4 Thanos is HUGE all by himself. Add a large detailed throne and I can totally see this MAQ hitting around a G. And yes, if well done, I too think he's worth the price of admission. That's what I spent to get the XM Thanos (which I love), so I would certainly have no problem dropping that on the MAQ. The only thing that will stop me from POing is if he's not in his classic costume. SSC ruined the Deathstroke PF by deviating too much from his classic costume. From what I hear, this MAQ will have the same issue for me. While it may not be a problem for some collectors, for me personally, it's a big issue.

praying that's not the case. my understanding is that it will be SS "unique take" on the character, likely combining elements from both comic and movie versions.

My hope is that there is a lot more comic inspiration or it will be a pass.

Yeah, I have a strong feeling that I'll be passing for this very reason. I'm a classic guy all the way. I cringe at the Marvel NOW costumes of most characters and HATE the Marvel NOW universe/stories. I sure as **** don't want any statues from the NOW era.

I really hope its mostly movie based, as i dont collect comic and sole reason i passed on XM. I love the sideshow twist they put in everything though like the sideshow spidy, green goblin venom line

I would guess the throne is movie-based and they make Thanos from a Now/classic comic mix

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Back