Premium Format Sideshow Thanos on Throne

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Good to hear this is going to be huge since I think of Thanos in the 7' range. Also like the idea of it being comic influenced. From the sketch it looks a little bare around the neck, but maybe those details were still being added. This may be the piece that finally tips me to selling off the Bowen collection and just focusing on 1/4 statues, 1/6 dioramas, and 1/6 figures.

So far
I'm guessing Thanos will be 21" seated

Also in the ball park of 899.99-999.99

But we'll see

Selling off Ms Marvel Beast Comiquette and She Hulk I was able to knock off Captain Marvel Gamora Angela Groot and Bane off my PO list with maybe Enuff to pay for 50% of Thanos

My preorder list this year has been the largest over any other year...

I just wanna see what they have in store for the XMEN

Damn if its 900 its a steal lol. But the predator maquette mase me scared of maquettes. Then again aliem king was what 1k. Oh well

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

So many peoples dumped their Bowens, myself included. They were great but hard to stay with a company that stops making statues

Too true. One reason that it's difficult to make the decision to sell the Bowens is that there are so many great characters that other companies may never produce. Who else is going to produce a MODOK? I also have a lot of customs. Doubtful I'll sell the entire collection but I may sell half and use some of the proceeds to commission key characters in 1/4 scale or pick up customs. If I do decide to take the leap I'll probably test the market by selling off some of the higher dollar pieces, because I know the longer I hesitate the more value I'll lose. What is Thanos going for these days?

Too true. One reason that it's difficult to make the decision to sell the Bowens is that there are so many great characters that other companies may never produce. Who else is going to produce a MODOK? I also have a lot of customs. Doubtful I'll sell the entire collection but I may sell half and use some of the proceeds to commission key characters in 1/4 scale or pick up customs. If I do decide to take the leap I'll probably test the market by selling off some of the higher dollar pieces, because I know the longer I hesitate the more value I'll lose. What is Thanos going for these days?

While it may seem doubtful, I could see that character coming sooner rather than later....

But point well taken on everything.

Yeah the only Bowens I had left were spidey villains and I had to round up a few more expensive ones to fill that line up also. Sold all the other ones though I didn't have many. Now though it appears with XM, Prime1 and doubtfully SSC we might see many of the spidey pieces in 1/4 scale soon. No matter the Bowen pieces seem to have a following still.

From last year CAHobbit said these 12 days unveils would go up sooner than before

Last year Dark Phoenix Captain Marvel Gamora Lex Luthor all went up in the first couple months of 2016

Igo said this just finished up in paint (same with Deadpool bust)

So I'm guessing January for Thanos

Or at least Venom

Venom, thanos and avengers assemble for me this year then im DONE [emoji28] but come to think of it ill only be able to purchase thanos OR venom dammit.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Back