Premium Format Sideshow Thanos on Throne

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Yeah you can never have enough Thanos statues. There are many awesome ones, XM made a nice one recently. My favorite of all time though is the original sideshow Thanos mistress death comiquette, this statue captured the Starlin/Lim infinity Gauntlet series perfectly. Shiftlett brothers bowen piece, Bowen thanos on throne, Bowen museum (with cosmic cube), Kotobukiya Thanos (not to my personnel liking), Marvel Milestones: Thanos Statue (not a fan of this one either). I am missing some but this character has some nice statues.

With all that said I am looking forward to this piece

I think of all you mentioned, I like the Shiftlett Bowen, followed by Thanos on Throne Bowen. SSC is third for me, and I didn't care for XM at all. I'm hoping this new SSC attempt blows them all away.

Funny I thought the xn was impressive but I also not a huge fan either. I can't dispute your top three though I have them in a different order but I can see why you could put them in that order. I read the infinity gauntlet when it came out and the Sideshow in my opinion captures it the best

Sent from my SM-G935V using Tapatalk

Bowen Infinity Gauntlet and XM Thanos for me.
That's what's is so awesome about thanos there is so many good ones everyone can have thier favorite
Yeah you can never have enough Thanos statues. There are many awesome ones, XM made a nice one recently. My favorite of all time though is the original sideshow Thanos mistress death comiquette, this statue captured the Starlin/Lim infinity Gauntlet series perfectly. Shiftlett brothers bowen piece, Bowen thanos on throne, Bowen museum (with cosmic cube), Kotobukiya Thanos (not to my personnel liking), Marvel Milestones: Thanos Statue (not a fan of this one either). I am missing some but this character has some nice statues.

With all that said I am looking forward to this piece

Funny I thought the xn was impressive but I also not a huge fan either. I can't dispute your top three though I have them in a different order but I can see why you could put them in that order. I read the infinity gauntlet when it came out and the Sideshow in my opinion captures it the best

I wouldn't complain if I owned any of them TBH, but I'm hoping the wait for this new one makes me forget them.

I wouldn't complain if I owned any of them TBH, but I'm hoping the wait for this new one makes me forget them.
I have bowen museum and sideshow thanos mistress death, if this one rocks I will buy it also. The biggest plus for me was the announcement of the 1/4 premium format caused all the original sideshow thanos owners to sell. So many ex versions up I just bought one at a great price. Before the announcement it was near impossible to buy one. So no matter how this works out I won

Lots of chatter on Statue Forum about this. Paraphrasing here, but Igo says it'll be big in person and big on the wallet.

1125x682_previewbanner_ThanosMaq.jpg

Ah man. That 12 days of sideshow is honna reshape my whole 2017 collecting schedule [emoji28]

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

This looks like a Marvel Now or movie Thanos based off the costume. I picked up the XM Thanos so I'm sure I'll be passing on this. Congrats to all of you that are still waiting on a 1/4 Thanos. Hopefully, this turns out great.

Ya, it'd be a definite buy for me if it was classic Thanos, but the picture of the Infinity Gauntlet on Sideshow's site looks very modern Marvel Now.

I can't find this costume design anywhere?

It's either SS own version of his Marvel Now costume, or it's a new costume from his next movie appearance.

Back