Premium Format Sideshow Thanos on Throne

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Wonder if anyone drops money for that frame or goes to the nearest Michaels and buys one

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Lots of people actually buy the framed/mat option. Personal preference.

I generally go to Michaels and use a coupon to get a similar frame for generally 20$-30$.

Monday I will snag an unframed version, if any are still left lol.

I bought the print so that I can stop crying about that extra head. I'm over it now it took a while and a sleepless night to accept that I still got a great statue and now an awesome print now excuse me as I go stare at my Punisher comiquette and Darth Talon those always make me smile. Lol

Lots of people actually buy the framed/mat option. Personal preference.

I generally go to Michaels and use a coupon to get a similar frame for generally 20$-30$.

Monday I will snag an unframed version, if any are still left lol.

I don't think unframed will make it :(

I don't think unframed will make it :(

It's a possibility. With only 200 being sold and they hype on this statue is through the roof I can see this maybe being sold out by then, even with that 250$+ price tag. Man almost 300$ after shipping/tax for a print...

Check out their custom framing prices. What a scam! I needed some mat board cut for a 3x5 picture and it was $10 to cut a board, plus the board coat and I had to wait two days to get it.
I get that things aren't free but come on

Damn

It's a possibility. With only 200 being sold and they hype on this statue is through the roof I can see this maybe being sold out by then, even with that 250$+ price tag. Man almost 300$ after shipping/tax for a print...

I know, I **** my pants on PO when I clicked it ... but no regrets. It's my first throne piece and Thanos is one of my favorite villains. I'd like everything for this piece to create an epic display.

Well I just got the email invite. I missed purchasing the exclusive, but am on the wait list for it. I found it strange that I got the invite for early ordering

I'll take my chances. Already went knee deep with thanos/voltron/hulk&wolv and avengers assemble captain America...very nice and I'm gonna miss out on it [emoji45]

I don't get the love for the prints. They just seem so generic to me. Better off buying a key slabbed comic or mondo/etc print in my mind.

I know, I **** my pants on PO when I clicked it ... but no regrets. It's my first throne piece and Thanos is one of my favorite villains. I'd like everything for this piece to create an epic display.

Might as well go all out and be certain. Worst comes I'm sure you would have zero problems selling the framed print. I currently have the Thanos print below but think the sideshow one goes so well next to the statue

than2_final-409x600.jpg

Might as well go all out and be certain. Worst comes I'm sure you would have zero problems selling the framed print. I currently have the Thanos print below but think the sideshow one goes so well next to the statue

View attachment 333328

Bad ass print. Where did you get this one?

Back