Statue Sideshow Terminator 2 Battle Damaged T-800 PF

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
So when girls come over to your house do you go "Hey check out my dolly collection" ?, I bet after that you show them your balls that are sitting in a jar.... :)

Sorry couldn't help myself :p

So when girls come over to your house do you go "Hey check out my dolly collection" ?, I bet after that you show them your balls that are sitting in a jar.... :)

lol. Because collecting statues of comic book characters is so manly :rolleyes2

I hate to break it to you statue snobs, but to a non-collector it's all the same. They see statues as toys as well, just as much as 'dolls'.

Statues are statistically more manly. It was proven in a poll in figuirine collectors magazine.

lol. Because collecting statues of comic book characters is so manly :rolleyes2

I hate to break it to you statue snobs, but to a non-collector it's all the same. They see statues as toys as well, just as much as 'dolls'.

Hey if believing that makes you feel more manly then you keep on telling yourself that :)

I'm just messing with you guys since some of you doll collectors felt it's important to come into a statue thread so you can diss the statue with "my doll looks better then your POS statue nanananananana" :)

Statues are statistically more manly. It was proven in a poll in figuirine collectors magazine.

When you buy a statue it goes into the display case, the end, when you buy a doll you guys end up sitting on the floor playing with its arms and legs and changing it's clothes.... And there's nothing wrong with figurine collectors magazine they have some great cross word puzzles in there...

I get my PFs sent to my work and my coworkers always call them toys. And when I used to buy 1/6 scale they would call them dolls. It's a little annoying lol

Hey if believing that makes you feel more manly then you keep on telling yourself that :)

I'm just messing with you guys since some of you doll collectors felt it's important to come into a statue thread so you can diss the statue with "my doll looks better then your POS statue nanananananana" :)

Believing what? Not sure what you were referring to. People are going to share their opinions on this statue regardless. Whether they happen to collect action figures or not is irrelevant. Those who were saying this statue is rubbish were doing so because it is, not because it's a statue. I actually never mentioned the Enterbay figure when giving my opinion on this statue. I think it looks crap regardless, and feel no need to compare to the Enterbay figure. Plenty of others in this thread who do not even collect dolls share the same opinion. I actually collect both statues and action figures by the way, so I have no bias. If anything, I'm slightly more biased towards statues these days since a statue is always my first preference, but I will always buy the product I think looks the best, regardless whether it's a statue or figure.

When you buy a statue it goes into the display case, the end, when you buy a doll you guys end up sitting on the floor playing with its arms and legs and changing it's clothes.... And there's nothing wrong with figurine collectors magazine they have some great cross word puzzles in there...

I don't think people here actually do this...lol. I know I certainly don't. I put the figure in a pose and put it on the shelf. Done.

I get my PFs sent to my work and my coworkers always call them toys. And when I used to buy 1/6 scale they would call them dolls. It's a little annoying lol

My point proven, lol. Non-collectors always see this stuff as toys.

Last edited:

I'm being objective. I collect both formats.

To say that this thing looks better than anything made in the last three years resembling Arnold is plain stupid. Doll or not.

Some of you statue collectors are just silly.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I only buy statues/busts and this still stinks!

I'm actually glad it's been delayed, there are issues with this statue that need to be addressed like the turtle neck sweater. I'm hoping that sideshow is taking their time in order to make it right.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Back