Statue Sideshow Terminator 2 Battle Damaged T-800 PF

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
And he's wearing a turtleneck. You seriously think SS would change any of that this late into production? Good luck...

Not to mention the horrible head sculpt that does not even look like Arnie. Looks more like this guy instead:

bale.jpg

This is seriously the worst Terminator statue I've seen from Sideshow. The only thing I like about it is the leathers and the weathering on it. I don't see how a LSF would turn out any good if they can't get this one right.

I gave up on SS and Terminator and did the unthinkable...

Ordered a HT.

Can't blame you, I canceled my DX13 EX in anticipation of this, hopefully it was not a mistake. I was hoping to get out of 1/6, but with Reeve PF & P2 Maquette epic fails, it looks like I will stick with 1/6 scale for a while until I see some real improvements.

You must if wanted it to jump on, what's changed?
The pictures posted of the production piece?

I was looking through the Hot Toy section and saw the one with the liquid T-1000 accessory. That just looks beautiful but it's 1:6.

https://www.sideshowcollectors.com/forums/showthread.php?118829-Hot-Toys-DX13-T2-T-800-%28Battle-Damaged-Version%29-1-6-scale-Collectible-Figure&p=6695573&viewfull=1#post6695573

https://www.sideshowcollectors.com/forums/showthread.php?118829-Hot-Toys-DX13-T2-T-800-(Battle-Damaged-Version)-1-6-scale-Collectible-Figure&p=6650793&viewfull=1#post6650793

I've just recently started collecting and, ideally, I would want to keep my collection 1:4 only. If only SS makes a Liquid T1000 PF, that'd be awesome :)

I was looking through the Hot Toy section and saw the one with the liquid T-1000 accessory. That just looks beautiful but it's 1:6.

https://www.sideshowcollectors.com/forums/showthread.php?118829-Hot-Toys-DX13-T2-T-800-%28Battle-Damaged-Version%29-1-6-scale-Collectible-Figure&p=6695573&viewfull=1#post6695573

https://www.sideshowcollectors.com/forums/showthread.php?118829-Hot-Toys-DX13-T2-T-800-(Battle-Damaged-Version)-1-6-scale-Collectible-Figure&p=6650793&viewfull=1#post6650793

I've just recently started collecting and, ideally, I would want to keep my collection 1:4 only. If only SS makes a Liquid T1000 PF, that'd be awesome :)

If you want a 1/4 piece and don't mind having a figure instead of a statue, check out Enterbay's Battle Damaged T800. By far the best Arnold likeness ever seen on any figure, and craps all over this PF.

If you want a 1/4 piece and don't mind having a figure instead of a statue, check out Enterbay's Battle Damaged T800. By far the best Arnold likeness ever seen on any figure, and craps all over this PF.

yeah that's a damn good figure!! :exactly: the only one in the collection!!

I am also getting this statue ..I have a habbit of buying Arnie PFs!! :hi5:

yeah that's a damn good figure!! :exactly: the only one in the collection!!

I am also getting this statue ..I have a habbit of buying Arnie PFs!! :hi5:

That's sound advice there. If you're not a polystone freak go EB.

Thanks guys. Will definitely check out the EB version :)

the only thing I hate about my EB figure is the lame base. I hope I can get a damaged one from this pf.

the thing I hate the most is it's a figure :lol

Lol seriously...I LOVE arnold.. But for 380 bucks I can spend my money better..the hair does look slightly off, the chest wound is a little low, but it's not that big, got half an arm missing so why more than 350? Shoot Wonder Woman is another twenty bucks and although I'm not getting it that things got some presence! The base also did nothing for me, and I'd rather sacrifice this and get the pcs robocop ex for another 70...plus SS let me transfer the nrd to my apocalypse pre order so I didn't lose anything.

Lol seriously...I LOVE arnold.. But for 380 bucks I can spend my money better..the hair does look slightly off, the chest wound is a little low, but it's not that big, got half an arm missing so why more than 350? Shoot Wonder Woman is another twenty bucks and although I'm not getting it that things got some presence! The base also did nothing for me, and I'd rather sacrifice this and get the pcs robocop ex for another 70...plus SS let me transfer the nrd to my apocalypse pre order so I didn't lose anything.

your too picky:lol

I saw this T-800 PF today in my "local" shop (it's on the way to work). They received an artist proof version to display. And it looks good! If you don't have the Enterbay version and prefer statues, this one really is the way to go. If you do have the Enterbay version, the PF is on par, I think. The face looks less plasticy, of course, and it has that more rough statue look to it.

10389988_314983801985984_7578672453771093633_n.jpg

Back