Statue Sideshow Terminator 2 Battle Damaged T-800 PF

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I only buy statues/busts and this still stinks!

commando-wrong360p_h.2orq9.gif

The only difference look wise between the statue and EB doll is the t-shirt, otherwise they look the same to me.... Now go change your dolls panties and leave our statue thread a lone... :)

When you buy a statue it goes into the display case, the end, when you buy a doll you guys end up sitting on the floor playing with its arms and legs and changing it's clothes.... And there's nothing wrong with figurine collectors magazine they have some great cross word puzzles in there...

The words of a very insecure man. :exactly:

This thread just keeps getting better and better. I am subscribed and I have no idea why.:lol

I had the Enterbay T800 and it did look good, but I felt it had a great head on a Ken doll body. I also disliked the way figures are made to stand. The packaging, etc. were excellent, but figures aren't my thing, hence my selling it. I p.o.'d the SS T800 that so many are ragging on here, originally, then cancelled. After looking at it again, and reading more of the nitpicking here, I have ordered it again. I'm sure I'll be quite happy with it and if not, I can always return it. I'm not one to worry about statues being 100% movie accurate because, IMHO, I could care less and I have more important things to fill my time with.

I had the Enterbay T800 and it did look good, but I felt it had a great head on a Ken doll body. I also disliked the way figures are made to stand. The packaging, etc. were excellent, but figures aren't my thing, hence my selling it. I p.o.'d the SS T800 that so many are ragging on here, originally, then cancelled. After looking at it again, and reading more of the nitpicking here, I have ordered it again. I'm sure I'll be quite happy with it and if not, I can always return it. I'm not one to worry about statues being 100% movie accurate because, IMHO, I could care less and I have more important things to fill my time with.

My favorite part.

totally agree..why not just buy the t1 statue and say its from t2 then? seems easier to me if thats the case
Feel free to lose sleep over what you tell people you have while I put mine on a shelf not caring what people on the internet think of it.

Too many lil ******es in here caring what others think. The EB head is much better but their bodies are such shoddy quality, feels like they will break if you move them around too much.

Too many lil ******es in here caring what others think. The EB head is much better but their bodies are such shoddy quality, feels like they will break if you move them around too much.

Pretty much hits the nail on the head.

Someone needs to poach Scuderia away from Enterbay :lol.

Back