Statue Sideshow Terminator 2 Battle Damaged T-800 PF

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Wow Darb I dont blame you as that looks amazing. Iv always thought the non damaged pf was the best Sideshow have done although a little to skinny ( but an easy fix ) but that damaged one you done really is something.

Never saw that custom before, incredible job and yes, IMO better than the official piece. Though I would try to get a new belt....

one time I would've prefer a variant to something they did. They could have easily done what darb did. Instead, they put out something that isn't half as good as the customized darb piece. SS never listens to us, so oh well, hope they enjoy having these in stock for years to come. I wonder if it will ever hit 50% off on their site, they have offered just about everything else to push them out.

lol yea i gotta dirty the belt up I also added cables and stuff to the broken arm. I am also working on a T3 version since I have always been a huge battle damaged terminator fan eventually ill get to a T1 version. Thanks everyone.

t3 battle damage dd3.jpg
t3 battle damage dd2.jpg
t3 battle damage dd1.jpg

did you get the Endo parts from the old ss pf or the HT figure? How long did it take you to finish the bd T2?

Yea I took apart and molded my SS endoskeleton, since I'm doing it for myself. I would say the t2 one took about 6 months working on and off with it. The T3 one has been around for a long time but I work on it in between projects since its for myself. I need to get them done soon tho and out on display.

Saw this battle damage PF today at a Lcs and this looked off somehow. Pics looks better than the actual PF in my opinion.

Just wondering at what point this statue us a good enough "deal" for me to pull the trigger. With the additional 10% off coupon,,, brings it to $307. Add another $52 in reward points and free shipping.
Puts it essentially at $250 to my door. Hmmmm.....

Just wondering at what point this statue us a good enough "deal" for me to pull the trigger. With the additional 10% off coupon,,, brings it to $307. Add another $52 in reward points and free shipping.
Puts it essentially at $250 to my door. Hmmmm.....

You will get mixed feelings on this statue by many people, I, for example, really like it and I think picking it up at that value is a great deal. I truly think that you can't go wrong having this statue in your collection whether you get it a discounted price or at full price, but getting it at a discounted price is always best for any collectible.

Happy collecting!

Sent from my iPhone 6 plus

I just bought it and was deeply shocked how ugly it looks. So I thought no wonder Sideshow still has some of their 2000 units to sell.

I saw similar pictures some pages before but could you confirm to me that his face really looks like this with those many small holes shown or could this be a production error? I'm currently thinking if I should give it back.

View attachment 172138View attachment 172139View attachment 172137View attachment 172140

I put the pictures here as the Forum seems to compress it and make them smaller so that the little holes can't be seen :)
https://www.tecwiz.de/download/T2.zip

I have to "redact" my feelings for this statue :)
After I put the Statue together and let it stay for some days/weeks I really started to like it. I even don't really see the small holes in the head anymore (only if I really do a close-up look with enough light when removing the head).
Now I really like it and wouldn't give it away anymore :)

Something else annoying at start was the smell of it. The statue smelled like a bump for me that didn't shower for years LOL gladly that ugly smell is gone too now :)

Well, after crapping all over this one, I bit on a reg when they were marking them down, throwing in extra points and free shipping. I have to say, I was wrong about this piece. The collar is really a non issue, it looks fine out of the box with only marginal futzing. The likeness is pretty good and it is a well executed PF overall. I am glad that I hesitated on the HT version and eventually snatched this one up. Really happy with this.

Has much as I love my PF, found the T-800 PF for a bargain price, looks like I will have to sell my T-800 battle damaged PF, up on Ebay it goes for 387 bucks

Can anyone recommend someone who can repaint the head to improve the likeness? I like the statue but the face is just ever so slightly off. If it looked like the proto, it'd be a slam dunk. I know, we say that all the time, but it's especially true here since it's modeled after a very familiar face.

Anybody got a spare grenade launcher hand out there in statue land that they are willing to sell, my fell and is no more.

Back