Statue Sideshow Terminator 2 Battle Damaged T-800 PF

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
don't know, I didn't ask.
This pic isn't mine, its from the facebook page of the shop, tbh.

oh, and the head wasn't completely in its place so I think thats also the case on this photo. it should be a bit lower. we fixed it this afternoon.

I already posted what is wrong with this diarrhea in a box

g6v4zu5.jpg

I agree, this appears to have turned out very nice. I reluctantly passed on this one because I didn't think the jacket was going to work (and the hair/scalp damage didn't look right to me) but it appears they did a very good job on it after all. Congrats to those of you who picked him up. I may have to consider the REG after seeing some in-hand pictures.

Sent from my Nexus 7 using Tapatalk

I saw this T-800 PF today in my "local" shop (it's on the way to work). They received an artist proof version to display. And it looks good! If you don't have the Enterbay version and prefer statues, this one really is the way to go. If you do have the Enterbay version, the PF is on par, I think. The face looks less plasticy, of course, and it has that more rough statue look to it.

10389988_314983801985984_7578672453771093633_n.jpg

have you seen the EB piece in person? It doesn't look "plasticy" at all. It actually looks like silicon to me it's so realistic. I can say the EB outfit is way more weathered and battle damaged compared to this. The shirt on this looks really weird on this too, but I guess some people think it looks good........

have you seen the EB piece in person? It doesn't look "plasticy" at all. It actually looks like silicon to me it's so realistic. I can say the EB outfit is way more weathered and battle damaged compared to this. The shirt on this looks really weird on this too, but I guess some people think it looks good........

I was just in Orlando last week for a health conference and my wife and i decided to go to Universal studios before heading back home. I went to this terminator 3D ride and when your done with the ride you are made to exit into a souvenir shop. I saw this in person next to an enterbay terminator so its hard not to compare. Personally i like the enterbay better. Likeness is spot on better than this statue, battle damage is also better and more accessories.

I'm mainly a "statue guy" as I feel that Premium Format's have that "museum quality" feel to them that figures do not. I purchased the Enterbay T-800 BD as a placeholder until this PF came out and so far from what I can tell there is no comparison and it makes me sad. I'm hoping that the Sideshow production piece will come out great and will have a light up eye but seems unlikely at the moment.

I can't believe people actually think this turned out nice after seeing that photo. It looks every bit as horrible as the previous pictures. It's a damn shame, because I really wanted this to turn out great as I would've preferred a statue over a figure, but Mr. Ecko summed it up perfectly; this thing is one big diarrhea in a box.

Enterbay Damaged Terminator does look cool, but one thing I don't like about it is the urkel look he's got going on with his paints :lol

I agree that some blood on his busted arm would be cooler plus a darker dirty t-shirt would also make the statue look better, here's hoping SS modifies it a bit before release, but even at that I think SS Damaged T-800 PF looks pretty good even compared to Enterbay's... I think what we have going on is guys bashing statues again to justify their collection of little girl dolls :p I ked I ked...

But I do think it's a bit extreme to call SS statue "" diarrhea in a box ""

TerminatorDamage.jpg

I was looking through the Hot Toy section and saw the one with the liquid T-1000 accessory. That just looks beautiful but it's 1:6.

I've just recently started collecting and, ideally, I would want to keep my collection 1:4 only. If only SS makes a Liquid T1000 PF, that'd be awesome :)

I don't collect 1/6 figures but I picked one up on ebay for $30 shipped. There seemed to be tons of them at the time. It's pretty cool.

Enterbay Damaged Terminator does look cool, but one thing I don't like about it is the urkel look he's got going on with his paints :lol

I'll have to agree with that based on that picture. I think that's how he wears them nowadays, he's pretty old :lol

Back