Statue Sideshow Terminator 2 Battle Damaged T-800 PF

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Can't say I would ever buy this or think about owning it but it seems to be a huge disappointment from the get go.
I know the enterbay and HT battle damaged figures have had their faults but still have some redeeming qualities IMO this doesn't :/

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Can't say I would ever buy this or think about owning it but it seems to be a huge disappointment from the get go.
I know the enterbay and HT battle damaged figures have had their faults but still have some redeeming qualities IMO this doesn't :/

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I would not call it a "huge disappointment" yet, it has some faults, but I would reserve that for something like the Reeve PF mess, this is perfect compared to that.

saw this on an auction today :lol

$_12.JPG

Yeah, I hope for a LSF also. I seem to remember SS said they had BIG plans for Terminator a while ago, maybe it's a LSF :)

I think this is one of the best statues of Terminator sideshows ever done. As great as it looks in the pictures it's going to look even better in person. There is going to be a lot of people regretting not ordering this when it sells out.

Yeah I think so. Wasn't it the picture where the battle damage on his chest was too low? Sideshow will fix that before it's shipped just like they fixed Batman's chest emblem.

Yeah, I hope for a LSF also. I seem to remember SS said they had BIG plans for Terminator a while ago, maybe it's a LSF :)

I remember that too. I'm guessing we will see it at SDCC this year actually. Im thinking that's maybe why they stopped making the 1:2 endo

Yeah I think so. Wasn't it the picture where the battle damage on his chest was too low? Sideshow will fix that before it's shipped just like they fixed Batman's chest emblem.

And he's wearing a turtleneck. You seriously think SS would change any of that this late into production? Good luck...

Back