Statue Sideshow Terminator 2 Battle Damaged T-800 PF

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
are you serious? that scene made me cry..this is a great ex

:goodpost:

But while it's an iconic scene I'm not sure if it makes a great EX or not. It doesn't really enhance the statue at all, as opposed to....say the penguin wiater for Jessica's PF.

But say now that we've had a Dark Rider of Mordor how about Arnold on a Harley with saw off shotgun? :wave

To what?

The T-800 was damaged pretty good by the time his arm was ripped off as depicted by this PF.

A switch out portrait wouldn't make any sense to me, IMO.

It could have worked. He still only had the partial BD on his face when his arm got ripped off. It didn't last long though, the T-1000 then pummels him and rams his face with the sliding steel beam but you could have displayed this PF accurately with a semi-BD head.

Last edited:
This is a pretty nice PF and I wasn't going to pick up anymore Terminator pieces unless a Endo PF,Maquette etc came out for order. But I may order this. I really like how it came out and I also like the hand Accessory. Hopefully they get a LED for the eye to light up. That would be awesome! I wait to see more but the sculpt is definitely perfect I love it! Besides the T1 PF this is the Second best I've seen so awesome.

No ex needed on this one. It was a very short period in the film that Arnie looked like this. No variant would make sense.

Last edited:
It could have worked. He still only had the partial BD on his face when his arm got ripped off. It didn't last long though, the T-1000 then pummels him and rams his face with the sliding steel beam but you could have displayed this PF accurately with a semi-BD head.

I say maybe a change of arm would have been a cool Exclusive. Have the arm where Arnies hand punches through the T-1000! Would make a great EX imo :rock

WOW! AND MORE WOW!
IS this 100%
Also i thing the grenade launcher looks over big TBH may be camera angle though.
I think various weapons would have been better , like the steel bar he split's T-1000 in half with and his 1911 pistol aswell as the launcher would be cool.
But i like the thumbs up display.
Lets hope he has a light up eye also.

I think he has Stage 5 damage at this point in the movie like on the lifesize bust so another head wouldn't make sense.

And I cried when the T-1000 died :violin

Maybe the EX will actually come with another head piece too, there looks to be another one off to the right in this photo. Is it the same head? Who really knows yet. For a thumbs up EX I'd be fine with just the regular but if they threw in an extra head portrait as well I'd be tempted to go exclusive.

Dam……. I think it looks bad ***! Just when I thought I didn’t need anymore PF’s they go make this! I'm not sure if I can resist this one. Anyone know when this will go up for pre order?

Back