Statue Sideshow Terminator 2 Battle Damaged T-800 PF

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Yea sideshow Arnie sculpts are still the best. I'm looking at my first T2 PF right now from far away and it looks like a shrunken Arnold until I get up close and see the mediocre paint job they did for that piece. May need to send this one in to a custom painter. But the shipping would kill me since you can't just remove the head...can you?

Nobody knows yet :dunno

Yea sideshow Arnie sculpts are still the best. I'm looking at my first T2 PF right now from far away and it looks like a shrunken Arnold until I get up close and see the mediocre paint job they did for that piece. May need to send this one in to a custom painter. But the shipping would kill me since you can't just remove the head...can you?

Sideshow said most of their statues will be hollow and thus, be light to cut down shipping cost so I don't think you would need to worry about shipping since the item won't weigh much.

Nobody knows yet :dunno

I would think it wouldn't be as I see no need for it unless they offer a non BD one, but then again Black Widow had a removable head for no apparent reason, so anything is possible.

I was thinking that if they had a light up feature the head may not be removable but then again the cyclops PF shipped in pieces and had removable interchangeable heads for the ex and it lights up. Maybe they can do something similar.

I wonder why this isn't in the Coming Soon section on SS page? I guess they are just going to surprise us with it one day? I didn't realize EB had already made this figure. It looks pretty bad ***. Looks like SS copied them though even down to the ex thumbs up hand.

Back