Statue Sideshow Terminator 2 Battle Damaged T-800 PF

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
The guy in front of me wasn't impressed when I vomited on him after the whole "I know now why you cry. But it's something I can never do."
He went berserk when I did it again with most of my vital organs when that thumb went up.
No need to live those times again. Reg or fail! :D

The guy in front of me wasn't impressed when I vomited on him after the whole "I know now why you cry. But it's something I can never do."
He went berserk when I did it again with most of my vital organs when that thumb went up.
No need to live those times again. Reg or fail! :D

just remember that is Arnolds thumb your talking about...

it is a great EX

That Ex will look stupid on display.
Switch out part Ex or fail :lecture
True dat. For some reason I just don't care for ex pieces that don't connect directly to the fig. If it's a swap out head or a even just a gun I have to have it, but as a display on the side? Almost never. Anyway, to those who like it, go for it. But I'll be glad to save the money on a regular this time.

I personally don't hate it but I know I can do without it. It's like a wink and a nod to fans of the movie, I just couldn't see myself displaying it anywhere near the figure. It would take something away from the presentation... or maybe add too much. I dunno, it just looks odd to me.

I personally don't hate it but I know I can do without it. It's like a wink and a nod to fans of the movie, I just couldn't see myself displaying it anywhere near the figure. It would take something away from the presentation... or maybe add too much. I dunno, it just looks odd to me.

I agree V8..... I wouldn't display it either. Didn't like the banter at the end of the movie nor the thumbs up. Anyway, A ****ing puddle of liquid metal would have been better than this EX.:lol

Why would it look stupid?
Are you guys collectors of movie memorabilia or not?
Have movie memories, or things or images of iconic movie scenes etc?
I think on display, any FAN would know what the EX means and represents.
You're not supposed to view it as "just some thumb sculpt" :dunno

A less battle damaged head would have been the best, even though most people would likely display the one we will be getting anyway. As far as stand-alone EX pieces go the iron rod or puddle of liquid metal aren't bad ideas either. They would actually make a little more sense than a scene of the Terminator's own arm sticking out of the floor in front of him giving a thumbs up.

Why would it look stupid?
Are you guys collectors of movie memorabilia or not?
Have movie memories, or things or images of iconic movie scenes etc?
I think on display, any FAN would know what the EX means and represents.
You're not supposed to view it as "just some thumb sculpt" :dunno

To each his own, I understand that. Just my two cents. I just know I likely wouldn't display it. I would just stick to the reg and let the hardcore thumbers enjoy. :hi5:

Day 1 Pre-order for me! I *really* like the Enterbay but just couldn't pull the trigger at $400 plus. I'm glad to see Sideshow answering back with a full PF although we'll see if this comes in below the $400 mark. I love the Terminator 1 PF and this will go great with it. I wonder if an endo PF is in the works from Sideshow?

Back