Sideshow Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles Statues

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I'm really curious on what the price will be. If it were the "old" days and it was $200, I'd buy without hesitation. But at $350-$450, I'm probably going to sit this one out.

I would have considered getting these but I prefer the Prime 1 turtles because that's the look I am familiar with. These SS turtles do look good though. What I like most about these is the dynamic poses which look awesome. The Prime 1's are much more static with not much facial expression.

Any inside scoop of when theyll show the official reveal and ex.preorder?

Sent from my SM-N910P using Tapatalk

I was thinking how great it would be if SSC did a whole TMNT line in their own style. Splinter, Shredder, Krang, Bebop, Rocksteady, April, Casey Jones, maybe a couple of Foot soldiers.

And how even greater it would be if they would cost like $299 each. lol Cause at $500 one will have to chose.

Come on Sideshow, reveal the line and the price already!

I would assume (and hope) they'd be no more than $400 each since it's only 1/5 scale right? He-Man was $400 and he's probably bigger w/ more accessories, but you never know. The whole gang would be pretty cool, but they'll probably just stick to matching the print.

I would say the turtles have more detail. I hope the pricing stays similar.

I hope so, too, but their Skeletor at $450 and MacQuarrie Vader at $475 have me worried a bit.

I was thinking how great it would be if SSC did a whole TMNT line in their own style. Splinter, Shredder, Krang, Bebop, Rocksteady, April, Casey Jones, maybe a couple of Foot soldiers.

And how even greater it would be if they would cost like $299 each. lol Cause at $500 one will have to chose.

Come on Sideshow, reveal the line and the price already!

I'd LOVE for them to expand the line past the 4 Turtles. Shredder, RS and Bebop, and Casey.

Leo up for order next week
preview_200466_LeonardoStatue-Size.jpg

What's the verdict on his left shoulder... Seam or wrinkle? [emoji14]

Sent from my SM-N920V using Tapatalk

It does, it's a shame, they did it so well with the originals. Seams were around the wrists and bottom edge of the masks. Well hopefully we're wrong

Online comic con event starts next Friday so most likely something big goes up for order the day after this goes up.

These are going to be awesome!! Remind me of a tmnt model called Way of the sword that came out a few years ago. I bet these statues will be in the $600 range unfortunately.

Back