Statue Sideshow Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles statues

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
They still have the license and they know how we'll the turtles comiquettes went over for them ( I'm lucky to have them all) so now they are just waiting for the movie to get closer and then SS will blow our minds with what they make. (They have rights to the new movie version for sure) its a great time to be a turtle fan!!

I sure hope you're right turtlesforever. I've been wanting a Foot Ninja, April O'Neil, Casey Jones, Splinter, anyone for over a year now. I definitely want to see a new TMNT statue in the same vein as the ones we already have from Sideshow. When/where did you hear about an April preview coming soon?

They still have the license and they know how we'll the turtles comiquettes went over for them ( I'm lucky to have them all) so now they are just waiting for the movie to get closer and then SS will blow our minds with what they make. (They have rights to the new movie version for sure) its a great time to be a turtle fan!!

id love for them to make some comiquettes based on the new nick show.

Where is this April preview everybody has been talking about? Pics?

In that sketch of new and upcoming products that was released by SS last year (or perhaps really early this year) there is a picture of a girl with short hair holding a hockey mask and what looks like a golf back behind her (some say the hockey mask and bag could be the exclusive and maybe even with a COH as the sketch shows very short hair).

Oh yeah, I do remember that upcoming products sketch! I obviously didn't look at it long enough though. I also can't seem to find it now. Does anyone have the picture handy so I could check out the possible April sketch again?

Oh yeah, I do remember that upcoming products sketch! I obviously didn't look at it long enough though. I also can't seem to find it now. Does anyone have the picture handy so I could check out the possible April sketch again?

Same, I also looked around to show you guys what I meant (and also for those who haven't seen it/forgot what it looked like

Well I may have found something that may help us April fans out a little. On the Sideshow Experience section of Sideshow's website, under their "About" tab, there is a section called "Studio Tour". There are nine videos there that talk about the process of making Sideshow statues. In the last video "The GAD", there is a sketch of what appears could be our April O'Neil statue possibly. Here's the link to the video. It's the last one:

https://www.sideshowtoy.com/experience/about/studio-tour/#wp-prettyPhoto/25/

Just play the video and pause it at the 0:05 mark and see if that's possibly what the next TMNT statue could be. It's a short haired woman pulling off a hockey mask so I thought it might be her.

Good find DK!

It looks more reminiscent of April from the cartoons (of course with a realistic feal)

I really like the design but I'm just not sure I need it anymore. Splinter on the other hand is a sure fire order. Would I pay $270 for April I doubt it.

SS have let this line die for now. We'll see a resurgance for the movie next year is my best guess.

I wouldn't be surprised if Sideshow gives us a character like April who really doesn't fit in with the rest of the cast without someone like Casey, and then kill the line. Splinter would have made more sense as the next character to offer.

Good find DK!

It looks more reminiscent of April from the cartoons (of course with a realistic feal)

I really like the design but I'm just not sure I need it anymore. Splinter on the other hand is a sure fire order. Would I pay $270 for April I doubt it.

SS have let this line die for now. We'll see a resurgance for the movie next year is my best guess.

Thanks Ondi and your welcome! When ever I hear any news about a new TMNT statue I'll try and see what's going on with it.

I'm pretty excited about this statue. The only negative about it that I can see so far is the hockey mask. To me it just seems a little more like a round Jason mask than a Casey one. Casey's mask always seemed more square or boxy compared to this one.

Thats the one I was talking about man, yeah DK good find bro. Also I agree about having Splinter next, wouldve been so EPIC

Thats the one I was talking about man, yeah DK good find bro. Also I agree about having Splinter next, wouldve been so EPIC

Thanks a ton JediSword. It was no problem. I have actually made a list, in my geek time, and have thought of eighteen nice ideas for new TMNT Sideshow statues. And Splinter is very near the top as well.

tumblr_mjbu0lbN2s1qd0yj4o1_500.jpg

This is basically exactly what I want. Not too complicated and would compliment the four brothers.

The ex would be a swap out right hand. Reg would be his walking stick and the ex would be the sword hand in the pic.

The left hand could just be reaching out or clenched fist or even another swap out for a hand holding a canister of ooze.

Simples :lecture

:pray::pray::pray:

This is basically exactly what I want. Not too complicated and would compliment the four brothers.

The ex would be a swap out right hand. Reg would be his walking stick and the ex would be the sword hand in the pic.

The left hand could just be reaching out or clenched fist or even another swap out for a hand holding a canister of ooze.

Simples :lecture

:pray::pray::pray:

That's pretty much what I want him to look like too. As long as he has his walking stick I'm good. But I do really want his base to look like the Turtles' Sewer Lair. That would make it perfect to me. We Turtle fans have had a lot of time to think about these statues haven't we? :wink1:

That's pretty much what I want him to look like too. As long as he has his walking stick I'm good. But I do really want his base to look like the Turtles' Sewer Lair. That would make it perfect to me. We Turtle fans have had a lot of time to think about these statues haven't we? :wink1:

C2HB

:thwak I mean long.....a little tooooo long :wink1:

I was recently able to grab the entire line of Comiquettes and I have to say I am super happy with them. I only got the normal editions, but I am really digging the comic vibe to them all. Hope we get some more official news on the next release soon.

BTMMOU5IcAAHMz7.jpg

BTMLpZBIAAAdErb.jpg

BTMK6uYIEAAtqaj.jpg

BTLtvDNIMAAuotb.jpg

BTLefu2IIAEdQo0.jpg

Back