Statue Sideshow Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles statues

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I'd die for a Splinter and a Usagi (even though I know he is not Mirage anymore). For me Leo was better in hand but still the weakest sculpt of the four. Shredder? well I had it on order and cancelled, the Ex was just stupid and in the end wasn't good enough that I couldn't live without it.

I'd rather see Bebop and Rocksteady first so you can do a sort of symmetrical display with the 4 turtles on one side and 4 bad guys on the other.

I have also thought that Leo was the weakest of the statues. But seeing people's photos of all of them together, and I must say, they all fit very well together. Makes me want to get the rest.

Beebop and Rocksteady would be instant buys for me. Seriously.

Those statues are amazing looking. I am joining the collectible scene too late to grab these.

I had a noobie question, is it correct that the classic red-bandana turtles aren't magnetized, and the colored versions can have their bandanas/top of their heads switched around?

Those statues are amazing looking. I am joining the collectible scene too late to grab these.

I had a noobie question, is it correct that the classic red-bandana turtles aren't magnetized, and the colored versions can have their bandanas/top of their heads switched around?

Entirely correct good sir. The exclusives have magnetized switch out heads. The regular head is one piece :exactly:

Pic? I'm not sure which pose you mean bro :)

He might be referring to the pose that the set of Playmates statues makes, which replicates the two page spread where we see the TMNT for the first time in issue #1.

Oh I see MM. I guess I hadn't attributed a classic pose to the Turtles to be honest. I have read them for so long and as far as poses go everything is very off the cuff and natural. You don't get a regular pose from any of them
(for example: iron man getting ready to repulsor blast, Thor holding up his hammer I see as classic poses)
that I have noticed and I guess that is one of my big likes about them is that they are just like any regular person.

Anyway nostalgia over. I still hope for some differant iterations of them before going back for more classic goodness

This one of course

img2.jpg

&

1352341430_1.jpg

Pic? I'm not sure which pose you mean bro :)

Oh man I am praying for them to do a dio of that!! It would be amazing!! Your choice is an excellant one SIR! :clap

I think he means this:

01cover.jpg

Which would be awesome!

Nah dude check out above Potato meant the cuddly toon turtles. I think they would make awesome statues.

With both playmates and SideShow having produced classic turtles we are defineatly due for something different. Who am I to argue though. I'll be jostling in line with the rest of you to order if they release the classics again in a different pose :lol

Back