Statue Sideshow Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles statues

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
2012-06-04140422-picsay.jpg

what sideshow really need to do is bring out a Splinter statue already..dont know why its taking forever to make the next statue

Maybe sideshow got scared after the poor feedback & sales of the shredder release..its sad because there so many characters to make..ex..casey jones,bebop & rocksteady or even foot soldiers..NECA made the same mistake with their figure line..they stopped after April.

I have all 4 of them. But Leo is my only exclusive. I have the rest painted because I like the colors first of all, (dont get me wrong i like the comic red too!) but most of all, all the people that see my collection know which is turtle is which. And believe it or not the regular edition donatello had a smaller run then the exclusive. so he is more rare. I just really wished they put more into shredder. I personally hate that statue.

A dream of mine is to have a PREMIUM FORMAT or MAQUETTE'S of the original movie TMNT. real knee pads/elbow pads, and cloth bandanas! I email sideshow all the time about that idea. They wouldnt make it 2/3 days before selling out. agree?

A dream of mine is to have a PREMIUM FORMAT or MAQUETTE'S of the original movie TMNT. real knee pads/elbow pads, and cloth bandanas! I email sideshow all the time about that idea. They wouldnt make it 2/3 days before selling out. agree?

As long as its from the first movie bc the 2nd and 3rd movies the costumes looked ridiculous

I am a huge Ninja Turtle Fan and own the regular edition Raphael. He being my favorite Turtle and didnt need the exclusive since his bandanna is red regardless :). Would love to own all 4 but just to expensive now.

I am hoping that we can get some 12" Turtles from Hot Toys.
Wouldn't they be closer to 10"? I'd be in for those and I just bought the little Neca ones. Those big ones look awesome, but simply can't afford or have the space... and enjoying 1/6 at the moment.

Wouldn't they be closer to 10"? I'd be in for those and I just bought the little Neca ones. Those big ones look awesome, but simply can't afford or have the space... and enjoying 1/6 at the moment.

Those Neca tmnt are great..dunno why I didnt buy them when they first came out..recently brought mine two months ago..better late than never

its available now $20 each on amazon

or order from target.com for $15 each but they are on backorder until late july

A lot of people have reported finding the TMNT figures in stores already. And I know that vendors/resellers had them at comic con. Wanted $25 each, though.

I'm in NJ east coast and got these last weekend at Toys R Us, apparently most of the other stores like Walmarts and Targers won't start to get these until early August, and then the show starts in late September, the 29the 29th I believe, so these first waves of turtles will be available well into October/November, I wouldn't worry if you haven't been able to find them yet.

But I actually find myself preferring these new 2012 Nick turtles to the classics, and I grew up with the classics in the early 90s.

Those Comiquettes that were made were extremely well done. They look Amazing when all put together.

Would be great if SSC did version of the new show.

I keep wishing that to. I would love them to be PF's. I don't collect anything other than Marvel or DC but these I would have to buy what ever scale they may be. I've been having fun buying my little boy the nickelodeon figures, I think I get as excited as him buying them but man I absolutely love'd TMNT when I was a kid. I still do :lol

Back