Statue Sideshow Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles statues

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Man, I think I would dance a jig if they ever made PF turtles. imagine turtles in 1/4th scale? OMG:drool

Man, I think I would dance a jig if they ever made PF turtles. imagine turtles in 1/4th scale? OMG:drool

What about legendary scale?? Two grand a pop for each turtle! What a display it would make!

I'm personally fine with 1:5 for Turtles, for me the ideal scale is 1:6 or 1:5 though not so much a matter of scale but more size.
I feel 20+" is a bit too big for must characters (don't warrant it) and around 15" is a sweet spot.

Few characters in my mind justify a big size statue like Galactus, Rider on Steed... and I'd love for Japanese companies to start making Chougokin style mechas around 20" because a small mech looks puny.

But other than a few exceptions I prefer a smaller scale.

I really don't know why we haven't seen more die cast mechs out there. Lots of models but really not what I am looking for. I'm not the humanoid mech type of guy. Prefer the tread mechs, wheel mechs etc. no one produces anything like that. Would love to have a whole fleet in 1/5th or 1/6th and make a squadron.

Well when it comes to me favs, I really like my 1/4th as they really do stand out. I can def see the positives of 1/6th scale though in situations as mentioned above.

Not sure what scale Mechs should be in considering their original sizes but around 20" would be good for me.

I'm particularly craving a Grendizer in that size. I was excited about the Brave gokin until I realized it's freaking 8" tall.... :slap

Not sure what scale Mechs should be in considering their original sizes but around 20" would be good for me.

I'm particularly craving a Grendizer in that size. I was excited about the Brave gokin until I realized it's freaking 8" tall.... :slap

Yeah, guess your right on the scale. 1/5 or 6th would be ginormous.!!!! I wouldn't mind around 20 inches either. Lol

:horror PF TURTLES?!?!?!??? WHERE!!!!!!!! :panic::panic: DAMMIT KING!!

:monkey2 I want my movie turtles SS and a Splinter comi aswell :(

I must admit 1/4 would be my favoured scale for these. 1/6 is to small for me personally but I'd still get them

Bro you need to get onto these before they get even more expensive when the new movie comes out next year. Flex your financial MUSCLE man!! :lol

I wish but there's so much new stuff coming up and eating all kinds of budgets! :panic:

Yeah. I was really mad when I found out i missed out on all the turtles. Would have bought them all. I was just in time for Shredder.

I'll probably slowly collect the other 3 turtles, but donatello was the one I really always wanted.

I heard somewhere that there maybe a April Oneal statue coming up... Could this be true???

I'm so excited I finally got a Donatello. I've been looking for one of those for years.

Congratulations on getting your favorite turtle. I have all of EX versions of them besides Leonardo. I didn't like the headsculpt on him as much as the other three, but it still feels like something's missing without Leo.

Leo looks better in person than in the photos. I didn't like his look either, but in hand he's pretty rad.

I was kind of hoping we'd see a new TMNT piece at SDCC. I'd love Splinter, April and Casey Jones.

They'd better do more, though I think they misfired with Shredder. Casey or Splinter would be killer. Beyond that, they'll have a hard time pulling major characters from the Mirage universe.

Back