Statue Sideshow Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles statues

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I downloaded the first one on Bluray to watch tonight. From a conversation with my cousin about how awesome it was

Sent from the Bat Computer

You lucky lucky Jedi

Enjoy my favourite scene where Mikey comes into the farmhouse after training, Casey is massaging April and she says "ointment??" and Mikey goes Nah and pulls out the turtlewax, still makes me laugh to this day :lecture plus the rad soundtrack aswell.

AJ @ CGTalk.com said:

(I really had too much time on my hands today)

Thought you guys might get a kick out this if it hasn't been seen.
:rotfl
:clap

Just got my Comiquettes from a fellow board member. Holy crap, these are the favorite thing I own now. I would sell all my other statues before I sell these. I actually feel like I'm done collecting now lol. These made me "blow my wad". I will post pics when I get the chance. Awesomeness!!!

Btw, bought them from Rockvoan. Great to deal with.

You lucky lucky Jedi

Enjoy my favourite scene where Mikey comes into the farmhouse after training, Casey is massaging April and she says "ointment??" and Mikey goes Nah and pulls out the turtlewax, still makes me laugh to this day :lecture plus the rad soundtrack aswell.

I love that scene, and the one with Donny and Casey exchanging barbs lol. And the fight scene in April's apartment. Man, I LOVE BEING A TURTLE!

I love that scene, and the one with Donny and Casey exchanging barbs lol. And the fight scene in April's apartment. Man, I LOVE BEING A TURTLE!

Good thing these guys ain't lumberjacks!

No JOKE!

The only thing safe in the woods...........would be the TREES :LOL

I ****ing love that movie. Could he have got the balance any better?!?!?! I think not, the blend between the cartoon and the original comics was near perfection.

Just got my Comiquettes from a fellow board member. Holy crap, these are the favorite thing I own now. I would sell all my other statues before I sell these. I actually feel like I'm done collecting now lol. These made me "blow my wad". I will post pics when I get the chance. Awesomeness!!!

Btw, bought them from Rockvoan. Great to deal with.

Congratulations dude. A truly classic set and one that looks like not being surpassed for many years to come. They will have to pry them from my cold dead hands I tell you! :lol

Breaking just one week after the debut of the film's first trailer is the news (arriving today via Deadline) that Paramount Pictures has added the voice talents of both Johnny Knoxville (Jackass Presents: Bad Grandpa, The Last Stand) and Tony Shalhoub ("Monk," Pain & Gain) to the cast of Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles. Knoxville will voice Leonardo while Shalhoub will be providing the voice of Master Splinter. The characters are performed by Pete Ploszek and Danny Woodburn, respectively.

In the movie, also set to star Megan Fox, Alan Ritchson, Jeremy Howard, Noel Fisher, Will Arnett and William Fichtner, darkness has settled over New York City as Shredder and his evil Foot Clan have an iron grip on everything from the police to the politicians. The future is grim until four unlikely outcast brothers rise from the sewers and discover their destiny as Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles. The Turtles must work with fearless reporter April O'Neil (Fox) and her wise-cracking cameraman Vern Fenwick (Arnett) to save the city and unravel Shredder's diabolical plan

WTF!!! Does this seem just a tad late to you guys???? Surely these guys have done their part already. Just when this production couldn't get any stranger Bay and Co just set the pins up again and hit another strike (it's just a shame it's bumper bowling)

I keep wishing for an asian voice actor for Splinter like Mako (RIP) from the 2007 movie he really was brilliant and underatted in that film. Of course Kevin Clash was amazing aswell but then I remember Splinter isn't from Japan anymore so he can have any damn accent they want now :( He's just some lab rat now isn't he? I can't wait to see how they learn their ninjitsu.

Well man people keep bleating on about those stupid nostrils and how that makes them more real world or whatever but for 35 years now we have all looked past that because these are FICTIONAL characters. Even in the TMNT 2007 Mikey breathes in Winters corpse dust at the end and sneezes. Did I give a ****? No because I love the characters and that was how they looked. As you were aluding to with Mikey keeping with that original look gives them a sense of warmth and more importantly that of relatability and that's where this movie has failed for me. I just cannot relate to what I'm seeing in anything on that damn trailer. As I said in earlier posts I'll be more than happy to be proved wrong.

Sitting alone on a saturday night watching the 90 flick. I am the coolest this is a blast from the past :D

Back