Statue Sideshow Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles statues

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Eastman and Laird did not write this

Eastman only offered assitance/advice to the writers nothing more

Laird wouldn't touch this even if his life depended on it

Minus the inclusion of Megan Fox I reckon it looks good. The Turtles look less comical and more menacing which I like. I grew up with the Turtles and I'm now 38, this new trailer looks like they've moved with the times. Can't wait.

I didn't think it was so bad, probably cause I've been waiting to get my Turtles fix for so goddamn long. What's funny is that the Shredder (Michael Fichtner), the man who ruins the story looks like Michael Bay, also known for ruining the story. Another serious piss off is that Shredder is some white guy and not Oruku Saki

Sent from the Bat Computer

Well, better than no TMNT movie at all I reckon :)

Yeah man. I wish they could just give us a great TMNT movie without trying to reinvent the ****ing thing. That's my biggest piss off. The character designs aren't as bad as those toys show either. Who knows, like Irvy said I'm setting my expectations at ZERO. Even though they're at like a hundred by default so we'll see

Wait...this isn't the new Shrek Movie Thread?

tmnt-2014-trailer-michelangelo-memes-01.jpg

Sorry Josh my mistake :lol

I'm with Irv, I've set expectations at rock bottom now. I want to be excited for this movie but it just isn't happening. Will I watch it?? Of course I'm a massive fan but I'm ready to watch Transformers Turtle Style now :(

I'm with Irv, I've set expectations at rock bottom now. I want to be excited for this movie but it just isn't happening. Will I watch it?? Of course I'm a massive fan but I'm ready to watch Transformers Turtle Style now :(

I know thats what I'm afraid of.

God the thought of seeing turtle balls makes me :yuck

I still can't forgive Bay for doing that to devastator. I bet my facial expression in the cinema would have been priceless at that moment :lol not that there was a lot right with T2 anyhow

I downloaded the first one on Bluray to watch tonight. From a conversation with my cousin about how awesome it was

Back