Statue Sideshow Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles statues

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Found the other pics, nothing to bother with. One April is taking pics in the subway the other three pics are sooooo small I just don't give a ****, even though one is Mikey with his mask taken off. We'll see them in the trailer shortly anyway.

Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles

Give me a friggin' break. That looks terrible. Give me Eastman, Laird and Jim Henson any day.

Last edited:
I think I may still be in shock from them hitting the hummer INTENTIONALLY!!!! **** me!!

I'm gonna need some time alone here boys :thud:

You are right Irv

I've watched it three times and I literally still cannot believe what I am watching.

They are NOT ninja's there is not even a hint of it. Leo broke the ****ing wall when he landing on it for christ sake. Nice Stealth moves LEO!!

Splinter is nowhere. It's obvious this is going to revolve around April.

This is a new Superhero team just call it "Shredder's Mutant Super Turtles" and let them team up with the X-Men because the Teenage/Ninja doesn't apply.

Have no doubt though this will go gangbusters with the Kids I expect it to do very well since Transformers has plumped up 4 movies already with no end in sight.

It's a weird one man, the toy sales don't exactly need boosting thanks to the nick show.

I just hope they get to fight the hulkbuster suit.

Can't wait to see Splinter. Wish a company like Hot toys would do realistic looking figures of these.
1557664_807487469281171_684353123_n.jpg

You mean the Greatest Part :) I want these NOW

Just curious, how old are you? If you don't care to answer, then perhaps you can tell me when you became a tmnt fan. I'm 31, and I've known tmnt since I was 6. I've seen countless versions come and go, and most of them have been good if not great. The low points are Next Mutation and the Image Comics series. But this looks even worse. And to be fair, NM and Image came at a time when the franchise was struggling and needed some new life. Tmnt is gangbusters right now, and there was no need or good reason for these kinds of changes. I'll watch it because I'm a tmnt fan, but if you imagine the worst smelling piece of crap taking a crap, that pretty much describes how terrible this whole debacle reeks.

Back