Statue Sideshow Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles statues

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
aah5kaxyowcjyzqagppw.jpg
cetui215fbvtn1erycws.jpg
lee5bm5f4346kwqyhuwb.jpg
xuvpeoovk0sbuxbxo6sd.jpg
Stop Riding horses DON!! :lol
xxm3yjbwgqadqkps6tcy.jpg
Were normal chucks too much to ask for!?!?!!! And Mikey looks so angry, something I'm just not used to I guess

I'm sorry but these figs!!

:yuck

Hopefully these are just really ****** figures and the movie version will look so much better. Either that or their characters will have to be so amazing that we don't even give a **** that they dont look quite like we wished they would.

Sent from the Bat Computer

Is Don wearing blown out tyre treads around his waist? :lol

I decided to take a breather and come back to these pics and nothing became any better

Mikey's necklace blows and the jumper confuses me, it even looks like his shell is thinning out to a G-shell :slap Maybe that is the reason for the jumper because he just looks nasty from the other side.

Leo has a scarf, grandpa socks and is just overly complicated

Donnie see Leo

and gamma Raph (the superturtle syrum went all wrong)

The trailer is really going to have WOW me. Seriously

I'm a lifelong tmnt fan. I have the set of Playmates statues, I have the sideshow exclusives, and I have both the original and 2k3 lines fully MOC. My house is packed with odd memorabilia, and I have hundreds of turtles comics.

That said, this movie seems like a travesty. These toys, which I hope are from happy meals, look terrible. I have zero interest.

Is Don wearing blown out tyre treads around his waist? :lol

I decided to take a breather and come back to these pics and nothing became any better

Mikey's necklace blows and the jumper confuses me, it even looks like his shell is thinning out to a G-shell :slap Maybe that is the reason for the jumper because he just looks nasty from the other side.

Leo has a scarf, grandpa socks and is just overly complicated

Donnie see Leo

and gamma Raph (the superturtle syrum went all wrong)

The trailer is really going to have WOW me. Seriously

Like super wow me too

Sent from the Bat Computer

What makes this all so funny and ironic and sad is that the only reason this movie got made is to sell toys. Too bad the designs are the ugliest ****ing abominations in TMNT history and theres already a solid TMNT cartoon with the number one selling toy line in the world. :lol GL Bay.

Yeah I get it with transformers as it gave the toys a much needed boost, but tmnt has always been popular. Time for some baysplosions I guess.

Looking forward to the four of them walking slo-mo towards the camera together before the finial fight with an explosion going off in the background. It's gonna be crazy awesomenesses.

Looking forward to the four of them walking slo-mo towards the camera together before the finial fight with an explosion going off in the background. It's gonna be crazy awesomenesses.

That just made me picture Don fighting with his staff, beating on some "footsies". Then every time his staff connect there is an small explosion impact effect.

Awesome! Glad those guys found a good home. They were just sitting in the closet--had my set on display, and there was no need for a second set to sit in storage. They look awesome! Where's Mouser?

Awesome! Glad those guys found a good home. They were just sitting in the closet--had my set on display, and there was no need for a second set to sit in storage. They look awesome! Where's Mouser?

Thanks for selling them to me man, really appreciate it!
I'm going to do a video review of them.
Didn't get to snap a pic of mouser yet

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Anybody want authentic neca turtles set (all 4) open packages, but still have em. Let me know

Those playmates figures are not great, I'm hoping they are unfinished as a lot of the details are not painted. That all said the 12" figures by playmates again are somewhat better.

Back