Sideshow Starcraft Kerrigan Statue

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Yeah I jumped on last week and nothing yet. I was thinking this was gonna come back in stock

Every picture says "Prototype shown", so this may not be the production piece...I really hope this is, as this looks immaculate.

The photo was updated correctly but still a prototype IMO,which means production piece is too terrible to shot I guess.

Unless I am seeing this wrong....looks like some image she is look more upward and others she is looking more straight ahead.

I believe the images on sideshow website are mass production version. They removed the prototype tag on that page.

But....my god......her face looks even worse I than expected. The eyes are so soulless and cheap, almost on the same level as NECA's Nova figure.

Edit: alright, alright, I might be too harsh. From some angle, it doesn't look as bad as I initially though. Nevertheless, I wish they could have copied her look from the game.

Got a email from popcultcha.com where I have my preorder and it says they have pushed the date back and should be getting them on the 31st of Jan now instead of the 31st of Oct...

Just got this from SS.

Your pre-order of the Kerrigan 'Queen of Blades' Statue - StarCraft II (200312) is expected into our U.S. warehouse in approximately 2-4 weeks. The anticipated arrival window has been expanded due to significant delays at the Port of Long Beach caused by the dock worker contract negotiations. Be advised that you will receive a separate e-mail that will include the date that your item is due to be processed and charged.

Please review your shipping address and payment information below. If you need to update your information please log into your online account

damn..she kinda look ugly now ...

She really doesn't look any different from the prototype apart from improvements to her color to better match the game. In game her face is not as white as the prototype is, it is pretty yellow tinted, as the final production piece is. Also, her.. assets.. are not any differently shaded than the rest of her body really, and they nailed that on the production piece, where the prototype was way too red in those areas.

All-in-all if you get straight eyes there is nothing at all to moan about with this release. Nothing. In fact, it is an overall improvement to the prototype really.

She really doesn't look any different from the prototype apart from improvements to her color to better match the game. In game her face is not as white as the prototype is, it is pretty yellow tinted, as the final production piece is. Also, her.. assets.. are not any differently shaded than the rest of her body really, and they nailed that on the production piece, where the prototype was way too red in those areas.

All-in-all if you get straight eyes there is nothing at all to moan about with this release. Nothing. In fact, it is an overall improvement to the prototype really.

well she ssupposed to have shades of pink like in the prototype and now she doesnt... thus there is something off about her eyes now, and the painting around her hairline look ugly

well she ssupposed to have shades of pink like in the prototype and now she doesnt... thus there is something off about her eyes now, and the painting around her hairline look ugly

Thing is, she doesn't have that huge contrast pink/red shading between her chest and butt and the rest of her body in any game representation of her across multiple Starcraft games and Heroes of the Storm. The prototype paint totally fails where the final production version succeeds in accurately representing the character. I almost didn't order her originally because of this exact reason due to the paint. But, go look at the 2nd hand resale market of basically any Blizzard piece, and that's why I had to take a chance.

Her eyes look totally fine.

There is nothing wrong with the painting around her hairline.

starcraft-2-kerrigan-queen-of-blades-statue-blizzard-200312-07.jpg

I'm just struggling to see where anyone has a problem with that.

Back