Sideshow Starcraft Kerrigan Statue

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Did anyone see any pictures of Kerrigan for SDCC 2015? I want to know if they changed the head sculpture.

Same here Scareb, don;t recall seeing her in a single convention photo this year. Looking forward to seeing how she turns out.

Same here. Paint.scheme seems complicated. I'm still very tempted to order. Just need a good pic to push me over the edge

She is delay again. :mad:

just got this e-mail from SS..

Thank you for your pre-order of the Kerrigan 'Queen of Blades' Statue - StarCraft II (200312)!

We are working hard on your hand crafted item and wanted to update you on the arrival status of your item. We originally expected delivery of this item into our warehouse between August and September 2015. However, with the updated information provided to us by our production team, this item is expected to arrive between September and October 2015.

We apologize for the delay but we wanted to make sure we kept you updated on your item's status. Should you need to make any adjustments to your pre-order as a result of this information, please do not hesitate to contact our customer service team.

Anticipated Item Arrival: between September and October 2015

BOOOOO!:gah:

I just rereard this entire thread :lol

I wanted to see the older pictures that were posted. When I take a step back and think of the recent price hikes I do think this is gonna be awesome piece with a reasonable price.

I just rereard this entire thread :lol

I wanted to see the older pictures that were posted. When I take a step back and think of the recent price hikes I do think this is gonna be awesome piece with a reasonable price.

I agree, I'm just waiting to see one production pic even remotely close to the prototype and it'll be enough to order her for me. She is my favorite character to play as in 2 completely different games now (StarCraft and Heroes of the Storm). I just can't pass unless she looks horrible.

It might be my first order through BBTS instead of SS, kind of worried since their returns/exchanges support gets mixed reviews on the forums.

:pray:

Im in the same boat as a lot of you after receiving my notice. I unless the paint app look 85-90% as good as the prototype its going back. But looking at the recent price hikes this could be a steal.

I actually find that really surprising. I know Starcraft is popular but I never expected an ES of 2250 to go to waitlist. Unless it suddenly comes back into stock again in a week or so. I was gonna wait for this to start shipping before getting it but just in case I jumped on the waitlist.

Back