Sideshow Starcraft Kerrigan Statue

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Not cool. Can't be real. There has only been like 10 people in this thread for a long time and about half have talked about ordering after some pics surface. Seems odd.

Not cool. Can't be real. There has only been like 10 people in this thread for a long time and about half have talked about ordering after some pics surface. Seems odd.

The thing to remember though is that the freaks forum only makes up a small small small percentage of slideshows customers. Hell, I was buying sideshow stuff for a few years before ever discovering this place. Plus starcraft has millions of fans. While I'm willing to bet it'll go back into stock, this could very well be legit waitlisted. I guess we'll see.

I was a Starcraft fan long before I was a sideshow fan. And I don't think I'll ever enjoy this hobby as much as I did Starcraft way back then.

I was a Starcraft fan long before I was a sideshow fan. And I don't think I'll ever enjoy this hobby as much as I did Starcraft way back then.
Yup. I was playing Starcraft back in my HS computer programming class. I remember me and a few guys would always finish our work really fast then sneak around the disc and spawn copies and throw down while the teacher just sat at her desk.

Plus if they advertised the Raynor figure on the Starcraft Facebook page, it stands to reason that at some point they advertised Kerrigan on there and that page alone has 2.6 million likes.

The more I think about it, the more I think this may be legit waitlisted. Hopefully mine converts if it is.

I'm glad I pre-ordered this the day they made it available. I still want to see a mass production version though. She didn't show up in this year's SDCC, which made me worried.

She's also listed as shipping in Nov-Dec now too, though SSAlex did say in the other forum that they have received the final shipping sample and would likely have updated pictures of her soon. Maybe I'll ask her whats up with it in a week or so once I see if BBTS updates their preorder release date too.

She's also listed as shipping in Nov-Dec now too, though SSAlex did say in the other forum that they have received the final shipping sample and would likely have updated pictures of her soon. Maybe I'll ask her whats up with it in a week or so once I see if BBTS updates their preorder release date too.

Could you leave the link to the other forum you were talking about? Thank you.

Hopefully soon. Really looking forward to this. Probably going to be the last Sideshow piece in the Blizzard license (not including the giant Deathwing), since Blizz seem to be doing their own statue thing now.

Hopefully soon. Really looking forward to this. Probably going to be the last Sideshow piece in the Blizzard license (not including the giant Deathwing), since Blizz seem to be doing their own statue thing now.

Their QC isn't that great either. (or you can say the mass production version is really different when comparing to the prototype.) I've seen overwatch's statue. It's not looking that great. Hopefully Hellscream will be better. I no longer play WoW so I'm not getting that one or deathwing.

We (Starcraft fans) still need a Protoss statue (Zeratul/Artanis). I think this should be on the way.

The little figures NECA is rolling out for HoTS are terrible. I miss DC WoW figures' quality.

Their QC isn't that great either. (or you can say the mass production version is really different when comparing to the prototype.) I've seen overwatch's statue. It's not looking that great. Hopefully Hellscream will be better. I no longer play WoW so I'm not getting that one or deathwing.

We (Starcraft fans) still need a Protoss statue (Zeratul/Artanis). I think this should be on the way.

The little figures NECA is rolling out for HoTS are terrible. I miss DC WoW figures' quality.

Couldn't agree with you more... I ended up selling my DC wow figures tho :/ looking forward to future SC2 stuff hopefully

eh, I don't play WoW as much, but I have to still get that Deathwing!

Just saw in the shipped updates that Kerrigan has been added to the coming soon section. My deadpool 1:6th figure was also added and I just got his 2-4 week warehouse notice.

Sounds like it shouldn't be too long now.

I submitted my waitlist reservation 3 days after it waitlisted. I'm real curious as to how many others have had waitlist conversions.

Back