Sideshow Starcraft Kerrigan Statue

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Breaks would be a pain in the ass though if it were to break. Thankfully my Green Lantern PFF has never gone on the fritz (knock on wood) but I've heard if the lighting system breaks later on, they can't be repaired.

Breaks would be a pain in the ass though if it were to break. Thankfully my Green Lantern PFF has never gone on the fritz (knock on wood) but I've heard if the lighting system breaks later on, they can't be repaired.

I don't understand what "breaks" on these systems... LED's by design last a really long time. Cheaper power sources can be an issue, and need to be accessible.

I don't understand what "breaks" on these systems... LED's by design last a really long time. Cheaper power sources can be an issue, and need to be accessible.

Hard to say. I've never really heard a definitive reason as to why it broke. Maybe faulty wiring or they weren't LED. I don't even know how GL lights up.

Who knows though, I think blizzard has taken over for making statues of their characters so it'll be whatever they pump out.

Last warning; either play nice or I start infracting Freaks like a fat man attacking doughnuts. :wave

Start with this tool dwade, so I can stop getting PMs about why I am not responding through PMs about being horny to a statue.
:rotfl

With Kerrigan, we have a Zerg Statue. Tychus, Terran. Where is protoss? Would dig a Zeratul.

...cant wait to spank it to protoss...hahaha

Start with this tool dwade, so I can stop getting PMs about why I am not responding through PMs about being horny to a statue.

With Kerrigan, we have a Zerg Statue. Tychus, Terran. Where is protoss? Would dig a Zeratul.

Zeratul or Tassadar would be so amazing.

I would love a fully sculpted polystone Tassadar, or a pre dragoon Fenix. I wasn't really interested in the raynor or typhus figures because they are too action figurey for my tastes.

I don't think we'll have to worry about him anymore, apparently I got the last word in Hahaha. So let's move on and geek out over this amazing statue.

Does anyone know of anyone that doesn't want theirs? My Waitlist was canceled by Sideshow because they had reached the maximum orders and well, I want this piece for my husband so bad. If anyone knows anything, please DM me. I'll ow you one!

Thinking of selling mine. Anyone interested? PM me with an offer if you are. Only problem is that her left wing's peg doesn't like to stay in the hole on the base, but it sticks right next to it so you only notice that up close.

Back