1/6 Sideshow Star Wars Scout Trooper 1/6th Scale Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
That's the one advantage with the various Troopers, if a better version comes along you can still use your original purchase as an army builder.

This is true. I still have half a dozen Sideshow Stormtroopers, but only a couple of Hot Toys. I'll be using them all together for a photo idea that I have.

You know what this means?

HT BIKER SCOUT INCOMING!!:yess:

My guess is there will be a HT Biker and Speeder Bike revealed around SDCC. Makes sense with Endor Luke and Leia out there now.

I can see HT doing a biker scout, but I highly doubt they will release a speeder bike. I can't see them doing any SW vehicles. Obviously that Falcon cockpit is never being made.

You know what this means?

HT BIKER SCOUT INCOMING!!:yess:

My guess is there will be a HT Biker and Speeder Bike revealed around SDCC. Makes sense with Endor Luke and Leia out there now.

Excellent bet. Thought we'd see it from Hot Toys last year. Hoping HT Lando & Jabba might be at SDCC too...

I want a Hot Toys Scout Trooper as much as the next guy, but is it likely for Hot Toys to release it if Sideshow is making a second run? Hopefully we get a 2018 catalogue from Hot Toys to give us an idea or two.

I just don't want to buy this and then a Hot Toys version is announced a few months later.

Also, Sideshow, feel free to remake some of the clones. Thanks

And as Sideshow's version has been on the market for some time, if a prototype turns up at an upcoming show, it should actually get a release date and not put back in Howard's private collection indefinitely.

Is anything sacred to Sideshow anymore? Did they even change anything? If they want to double dip and break an edition size, at least change something!

Uh... Jedi Luke?

All bets are off now. I think an HT Scout Trooper will be shown at SDCC.
True, forgot about that.
Is anything sacred to Sideshow anymore? Did they even change anything? If they want to double dip and break an edition size, at least change something!
Of course they did! Assuming changing the price by $20 counts.

If HT does a Biker Scout, REALLY hope they do the sniper rifle.:pray:

The SSC one was the best part of the original (EX) release, but hopefully HT will do one that actually has depth/slots in the barrel - the one in this pic is half of the SSC one, but with other half an MG 42 barrel so it has the depth:

iqgXBCL.jpg

Back