Sideshow Spider-Man Comiquette (2010)

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Awesome RB!!! What an amazing piece! One day maybe....

You must get this King. I'll keep an eye out on the boards for you, keep checking eBay one will come up for a good price. If I managed it living where I am, I'm sure you will.

You won't regret King, it's a stunning piece

Re: Sideshow Spider-Man Comiquette

Congrtas RB! Great pics. This is a must have in any Marvel collection. Well done Sir!

Thanks filip. Hopefully I'll get lucky & Stan Lee will come visit London again so I can get my one signed like yours :)

I really want the BIB CQ next. I try not collect the same character twice in 1/4 but I think Symbiote Spider-Man is just awesome.

I cant believe it, I've finally got it. A huge thank you to Frank aka HulkSmash on these boards for selling me this amazing piece. I'm blown away by it.

It's funny even though I've seen so many great pictures & videos of this piece, they still never prepare you for how awesome this piece is in-hand. I recently managed to get my hands on the Thor & Captain America PF's, both grail pieces but for me this is the Grail of all Grails.

ujera2ys.jpg

9uru6u4e.jpg

du3azesa.jpg

Wow I've actually got it :yess

Good news for you guys is I can finally stop bumping this thread all the time :D

Massive congrats Steve...these statues that your buying are the some of the best ever IMO. Your pics are superb and makes me want to take mine out the box again! :lol well done mate:clap

Thanks Andy. Them pictures were taken in about 5 seconds on my iPhone. Not bad huh ;)

It'll be your turn tomorrow mate. Wolverine :yess:

Thanks Andy. Them pictures were taken in about 5 seconds on my iPhone. Not bad huh ;)

It'll be your turn tomorrow mate. Wolverine :yess:

iPhone cameras are very underrated...it's what I use for my pics and they don't come too bad as your pics prove! What's next for the RB? C'mon, there's always another statue lined up when RB is concerned :rotfl

Yep, my turn tomorrow...still can't believe it's arriving to my house tomorrow!! :yess:

iPhone cameras are very underrated...it's what I use for my pics and they don't come too bad as your pics prove! What's next for the RB? C'mon, there's always another statue lined up when RB is concerned :rotfl

Yep, my turn tomorrow...still can't believe it's arriving to my house tomorrow!! :yess:

Other than my PO's I haven't got anything lined up right now. I tried to strike a deal for that Hulk PF, you know with that guy you spoke to as well.

So would love to try & get a deal for one of those & I wouldn't mind trying to pick up the Spiderman BIB CQ as well now. Oh & I'm considering getting the green Hulk CQ :)

I cant believe it, I've finally got it. A huge thank you to Frank aka HulkSmash on these boards for selling me this amazing piece. I'm blown away by it.

It's funny even though I've seen so many great pictures & videos of this piece, they still never prepare you for how awesome this piece is in-hand. I recently managed to get my hands on the Thor & Captain America PF's, both grail pieces but for me this is the Grail of all Grails.

ujera2ys.jpg

9uru6u4e.jpg

du3azesa.jpg

Wow I've actually got it :yess

Good news for you guys is I can finally stop bumping this thread all the time :D

Congratulation! I love this piece.

Thanks filip. Hopefully I'll get lucky & Stan Lee will come visit London again so I can get my one signed like yours :)

I really want the BIB CQ next. I try not collect the same character twice in 1/4 but I think Symbiote Spider-Man is just awesome.

Hopefully Stan will cross the pond and make his way over to London soon. If all works out, I will see him again in Aug when he hits WW Chicago. I need my BiB Spidey, Surfer Com, and DD Com signed by the Man. Also have a few more BD pieces ready for him as well.

You have done an incredible job scoring some major pieces for your collection Steve. I hear what you are saying about having 2 statues in the same scale of the same character. I have the same rule for the most part. I'm very glad I broke it for BiB Spidey. The costumes and feel are completely different with those 2 statues. Trust me when I say that you will be very happy breaking the rules to score the BiB Spidey. He looks great in pics and videos but will blow you away in hand. Happy hunting Bro.

Cheers filip. I must admit I was a little sad having to let my Wolverine PF go. I had to sell it though to help fund my Spider-Man but I'm not going to lie it was worth it.

But if I'm honest it's a Brown Wolverine which I really want SS to make in a standing position so hopefully SS will one day make my wish come true :pray: :)

I still want to see this one .... Kind of hoping, and probably falsely, that it is a little bigger then 1/5.... Will have to wait and see

View attachment 61965

"Our spider senses are tingling...

#Spiderman #JScottCampbell #Marvel

TM & © 2013 Marvel and Subs."

Guys this was on Facebook so I post it here with the exact words of SS. If u have any idea what this might be ill be glad to hear it, cause personally I haven't got a clue, if this is a new comiquette , pf or if this will be a companion to the new MJ comiquette

Guys this was on Facebook so I post it here with the exact words of SS. If u have any idea what this might be ill be glad to hear it, cause personally I haven't got a clue, if this is a new comiquette , pf or if this will be a companion to the new MJ comiquette

If I was to hazard a guess I would say it is this one that was shown during one of the studio tour vids

ABF83A0F-67D4-4ED8-97CB-1E90690A05CD-214-0000001A069BB124_zps4bef0929.jpg

Do you mind if I ask where that info came from ink ... alla is it a "THALL SHALT" thing... or a "JUST A KIND OF SORTA MAYBE" thing??

It was mentioned by one of the ssc reps here that Rhino was the last 1:4 comiquette. Everything else at 1:4 scale will be now called Premium Format regardless if it is fully sculpt or uses mixed materials.

Back