Sideshow Spider-Man Comiquette (2010)

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Sideshow Spider-Man Comiquette

Still not got it yet. I got an email today saying it's being held at the post office & there sending me an import tax bill. Like I don't pay enough tax as it ��

That must be frustrating. Around here they usually make you go pick up th epackage, and pay the bill right at the post office.

Sideshow Spider-Man Comiquette

Yeah it's frustrating ok. They normally deliver your parcel with the tax bill to pay. It's better that way because I would of just payed it at the end of the month. This month I haven't budgeted so I need to wait for the bill & then pay the bill to release it & I've got a bad feeling if you don't pay for it within 2 weeks they send it back. Oh well, at least I've got one though. That's the important thing as there getting harder to find now.

Yeah it's frustrating ok. They normally deliver your parcel with the tax bill to pay. It's better that way because I would of just payed it at the end of the month, I haven't budgeted for it this month but this way I've got to wait for the bill & then pay the bill to release it & I've got a bad feeling if you don't pay for it within 2 weeks they send it back. Oh well, at least I've got one though. That's the important thing as there getting harder to find now.

Is it parcel force? They are a nightmare for doing this

Sideshow Spider-Man Comiquette

It's was sent by USPS & being held at the Post Office but I'm guessing Parcel Force have something to do with it this end as I've never seen a USPS delivery man or van over here?

It's was sent by USPS & being held at the Post Office but I'm guessing Parcel Force have something to do with it this end as I've never seen a USPS delivery man or van over here?

and you never will, USPS United States Postal Service only operates in USA and once it's either on the plane, or landed in the UK, then it becomes Parcel Forces problem. So it would be them thats holding it up in your case. Canada post, while expensive is actually really good over here. **** half the time they don't even charge borkerage and taxes on stuff i get through them.:hi5:

I've seen USPS vans in the uk but it does sound like a parcel force
They have annoyed me more times than impressed me

Oh...if its Parcelforce Steve you'll have to pay the charge for the, to release it pal. Otherwise they'll hold it for I think 2 weeks before returning to original address. You can either wait until they post the bill to you or you can pay it over the phone

Got my import tax bill £75. 61.56 VAT & 13.50 as a clearance fee.

Talk about easy money :lol

Anyway not displeased by that as I thought it was going to be a lot more.

Right lets get it payed & I should get it either tomorrow or Fri :yess:

Got my import tax bill £75. 61.56 VAT & 13.50 as a clearance fee.

Talk about easy money :lol

Anyway not displeased by that as I thought it was going to be a lot more.

Right lets get it payed & I should get it either tomorrow or Fri :yess:

the box is more straight up and down than wide

Monday now as no one will be in thurs or fri. Man this has been hassle to get.

It will be worth it though :yess

Awright...!

Just found out my best friend is going to Wizard World Philly at the end of the month and if I buy the autograph ticket, he'll bring the base with him to get Stan the Man to sign.

Easiest $55 spent ever. :yess:

Awright...!

Just found out my best friend is going to Wizard World Philly at the end of the month and if I buy the autograph ticket, he'll bring the base with him to get Stan the Man to sign.

Without a doubt. Now you just have to decide where you want him to sign it.

Awright...!

well that's awesome, you pay and don't even have to wait in line. **** Stan, he's not the man, you are....:exactly:

well that's awesome, you pay and don't even have to wait in line. **** Stan, he's not the man, you are....:exactly:

Appreciate the sentiment but if Stan wasn't really 'the Man', I wouldn't want his autograph as much as I do. :wink1:

Way ahead of you, dude....

The square directly on top of the gargoyle.
Perfect size, perfect shape, perfect position.

I agree. That's exactly where Stan's siggy is on my Ex Com. Wise choice. This way when you look at it, you'll always be able to see it. :yess:

Just found out my buddy's not entirely committed to Philly just yet. He'll have a better idea after this weekend.

If he doesn't go, my next best opportunity will be the Toronto FanExpo in August which is much closer to home and I can actually attend myself.

Just gotta hope Stan continues to stay healthy for a man of 90.

Back