Sideshow Spider-Man Comiquette (2010)

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Sideshow Spider-Man Comiquette

The picture with Cap is the variant cover to Avenging Spiderman 1 flipped by JSC.

435C3993-4739-4558-BAE5-26E3E7E61C38-1307-000000AB5AEA4226_zps442f7616.jpg

Ebay reasonable maybe. Id look for it from a fellow member. I just scored one for $720

Ebay reasonable maybe. Id look for it from a fellow member. I just scored one for $720

forum reasonable is around $800

Thanks, I think I'm ready to try and acquire one and I was wondering how much damage he's going to do.

forum reasonable is around $800

You guys referring to Regulars or Exs here?

If the new Spider-Man from the Tour video is a PF, it's too similar to the existing Comiquette. The pose is just mirrored and slightly tweaked, and he's on a wall again. If it's a PF it could drive the value of the original down because it's the same concept.

You'd think with all the poses they could do, especially after something like the Koto, they wouldn't go with a pose so similar to what they already did. But if it's 1/5, it's a missed opportunity to try something new but not such a big deal in a different scale I guess.

ABF83A0F-67D4-4ED8-97CB-1E90690A05CD-214-0000001A069BB124_zps4bef0929.jpg
sideshow_marvel_spiderman_comiquette02.jpg

You guys referring to Regulars or Exs here?

If the new Spider-Man from the Tour video is a PF, it's too similar to the existing Comiquette. The pose is just mirrored and slightly tweaked, and he's on a wall again. If it's a PF it could drive the value of the original down because it's the same concept.

You'd think with all the poses they could do, especially after something like the Koto, they wouldn't go with a pose so similar to what they already did. But if it's 1/5, it's a missed opportunity to try something new but not such a big deal in a different scale I guess.

ABF83A0F-67D4-4ED8-97CB-1E90690A05CD-214-0000001A069BB124_zps4bef0929.jpg
sideshow_marvel_spiderman_comiquette02.jpg

You are assuming it is a pf. It could be 1/5 scale. Also doesn't look the same pose at all. He is shooting webs from both hands.

If the new Spider-Man from the Tour video is a PF, it's too similar to the existing Comiquette...But if it's 1/5...

You are assuming it is a pf. It could be 1/5 scale. Also doesn't look the same pose at all. He is shooting webs from both hands.

Where did I make an assumption? I said if when I mentioned 1/4 and 1/5. And check a page back, I really think this is 1/5 and I compared Iceman as my reason, but the fact is I don't know, which I also mentioned a page back.

I never said the poses are the same, they aren't the same, but they are similar. One leg up, one leg down, they just flipped the legs. Both are on a wall leaning forward and shooting. One just has a hand back while the new one is using both hands. They are similar at least to me. I would have liked to see somthing completely different. The wall was one of the big things about the comiquette, and now we're right back at a very similar concept.

I think it will be a nice sculpt but in all reality Spidey has millions of poses that look great and imo this one just isn't one of them. Looking forward to see the final product though.

I had this in my collection at one time and had to get rid of it, and now im kicking myself for it.

I doubt it...the arms & legs aren't long enough for 1/4 scale

Agreed, I'm thinking a 1/5th Spidey diorama...which I'm totally interested in.

I had this in my collection at one time and had to get rid of it, and now im kicking myself for it.

Having this incredible statue in my collection, I know why you would say that.

The comi Spidey is a classic for the ages. Would have been absolutely 100% perfect with a hint of nose, mouth, & ears. But still the best Spidey out there.:peace

Spider-man and Venom Comiquettes are still my favorite 2 statues. Batman will be up there for sure. I just wish Batman's base was 1-2" shorter so I could fit him in my Besta with the glass doors.

Back