Sideshow Spider-Man Comiquette (2010)

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Sideshow Spider-Man Comiquette

Spider-man and Venom Comiquettes are still my favorite 2 statues. Batman will be up there for sure. I just wish Batman's base was 1-2" shorter so I could fit him in my Besta with the glass doors.

Hes going in my Besta. Just moved the shelving down a bit. Not a big deal really.

Spider-man and Venom Comiquettes are still my favorite 2 statues. Batman will be up there for sure. I just wish Batman's base was 1-2" shorter so I could fit him in my Besta with the glass doors.

Just move a shelf one notch. It shouldn't really show and should give Bats ample space.

Cool, thanks guys. I didn't really think of that lol. You still think he will fit ok? He's supposed to be 25" roughly.

Cool, thanks guys. I didn't really think of that lol. You still think he will fit ok? He's supposed to be 25" roughly.

It really depends on what else you have on the other shelves height wise, but he should no prob.

Hes going in my Besta. Just moved the shelving down a bit. Not a big deal really.

I tried that and measured the clear space to be just under 25" (something like 24 and 15/16"). I have the tombo doors, so the hinge bracket blocks the next notch down...I don't think Batman is going to fit without taking the shelf way down, and that won't leave much space for anything to go on the shelf below.

I am hoping that Sideshow rounded up on their measuring, and he's actually somewhere between 24.5" and 24.75". We'll see in a few months, I guess. If he doesn't fit, I have contacted a few local plastics companies to see about pricing for an acrylic display case.

I tried that and measured the clear space to be just under 25" (something like 24 and 15/16"). I have the tombo doors, so the hinge bracket blocks the next notch down...I don't think Batman is going to fit without taking the shelf way down, and that won't leave much space for anything to go on the shelf below.

I am hoping that Sideshow rounded up on their measuring, and he's actually somewhere between 24.5" and 24.75". We'll see in a few months, I guess. If he doesn't fit, I have contacted a few local plastics companies to see about pricing for an acrylic display case.

IC...... Well that may be a problem. I can move the shelving and the glass door brackets on mine so they are pretty versatile.

I have Joker Ex but I'm excited to put my favorite DC character next to my favorite character when the Batman PF comes in.

Reminds me of the old 90s comic. Except Batman will be higher up.
spidermanbatman.jpg

forum reasonable is around $800

Do you mean for a Regular?

My comi should be coming in this week. Can't wait. Nexr on my hunt list is Iron Man 2 Maquette.

IC...... Well that may be a problem. I can move the shelving and the glass door brackets on mine so they are pretty versatile.
That's true...the top hinge on the lower tombo door could be moved down a notch (I don't imagine that would affect the operation of the door too drastically). Doing that would allow Batman to fit pretty easily...although, then you'd have to adjust the dang door again...that was so much fun the first time around :wink1:

what would you guys say is the "fair" price for this piece

I know someone is selling but im trying to judge their price, see if its not too killer

its the EX

There is Ebay fair and Freaks fair.... the prices for the Ex here tend to range from about $800-$1200... Keep in mind that people have had expenses that they want to recoup when they have purchased a statue (shippin, taxes, etc). So a range makes sense.

I got a reg spidey from a freaks member for 700 plus shipping. I think that is a fair price. I am not a huge fan of the ex being art. So and extra 100-200 for a print is ridiculous. But that being said if something goes up for preorder and the ex is a print, Hawkeye, I would preorder it.

There is Ebay fair and Freaks fair.... the prices for the Ex here tend to range from about $800-$1200... Keep in mind that people have had expenses that they want to recoup when they have purchased a statue (shippin, taxes, etc). So a range makes sense.

I got a reg spidey from a freaks member for 700 plus shipping. I think that is a fair price. I am not a huge fan of the ex being art. So and extra 100-200 for a print is ridiculous. But that being said if something goes up for preorder and the ex is a print, Hawkeye, I would preorder it.

ok he is asking around the $750-800 mark local pick up, I might just go for it

I think it's crazy this piece is already worth that much. How much would one signed by Stan Lee go for I wonder?

Yeah it is a lot but much better than ebay prices. Really hoping we do get a 1/4 Spiderman

Yeah I hope we get a 1/4 spiderman if its 1/5 hope it looks like ultimate spiderman ;)

The one statue I will buy in 1/5 & hope it blends in well with my other statues. If not I'll just sell it. If its a Dio I'll be skipping it all together

The one statue I will buy in 1/5 & hope it blends in well with my other statues. If not I'll just sell it. If its a Dio I'll be skipping it all together

Ya gotta do what you gotta do right? I agree.

Back