Sideshow Spider-Man Comiquette (2010)

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Sideshow Spider-Man Comiquette

Several guys on here looking to sell... Including actionjackson.... So look in the buy and trade section... You may find one.

Ah thank you. He may have updated his sale thread as I didn't see it there before. However securing a reg is priority for me at this time, not in dire need of the ex print.

i just hope SS will reveal new spiderman & Spidy Comi blk variant soon

i just hope SS will reveal new spiderman & Spidy Comi blk variant soon

I have learned not to doubt you when you bring stuff up... The new Spidey revealed and Punisher are proof of that... But with SO much Tim between the Spidey Com and now do you have a REAL sense that a black suit variant IS coming????

I have learned not to doubt you when you bring stuff up... The new Spidey revealed and Punisher are proof of that... But with SO much Tim between the Spidey Com and now do you have a REAL sense that a black suit variant IS coming????

i m not sure but i hope SS will bring Ariel olivetti's best spidy statue in blk variant as well ........ there r so many of us who will buy Blk Spidy comiquette instantly ..... SS made spiderman pf in 3 variants also back in blk spiderman in 2 variants & all releases of hulk you can see variant.... look at the hulk vs spidy dio grey hulk variant .......so why not spiderman comiquette in blk variant ...... not so soon but they will :pray:

i m not sure but i hope SS will bring Ariel olivetti's best spidy statue in blk variant as well ........ there r so many of us who will buy Blk Spidy comiquette instantly ..... SS made spiderman pf in 3 variants also back in blk spiderman in 2 variants & all releases of hulk you can see variant.... look at the hulk vs spidy dio grey hulk variant .......so why not spiderman comiquette in blk variant ...... not so soon but they will :pray:

I hear you m8, but weren't those releases close together?? Not years apart.

Agh man. My wife stopped working a year & half ago because she wanted to spend more time with our little boy & today she got offered a big job, really good money in London, double what I earn. No interview as she knows the girl really well who offered her the job & she would start work Weds. As she was telling me I was thinking no way. I was already booking our summer holiday in my head, this the Spiderman Comiquette the statue I want most was in reach. I could buy it comfortably at flipper prices no problems & then she told me she's going to turn it down. I'm not going to lie my heart did ****ing brake. Spiderman feels further away than ever now :monkey2

Agh man. My wife stopped working a year & half ago because she wanted to spend more time with our little boy & today she got offered a big job, really good money in London, double what I earn. No interview as she knows the girl really well who offered her the job & she would start work Weds. As she was telling me I was thinking no way. I was already booking our summer holiday in my head, this the Spiderman Comiquette the statue I want most was in reach. I could buy it comfortably at flipper prices no problems & then she told me she's going to turn it down. I'm not going to lie my heart did ****ing brake. Spiderman feels further away than ever now :monkey2

I feel that way too sometimes. But you will get him, he not going anywhere. If nothing better comes out down the road ill have to do the same.

I feel that way too sometimes. But you will get him, he not going anywhere. If nothing better comes out down the road ill have to do the same.

Yeah I think something will come along soon. Maybe it'll be the one SS is working on now but I really have a feeling its going to be a Dio.

A 1/4 Spidey from ASM2 would be great! I just love the new outfit.

I bought the comiquette last year and sold it 4 months later. It's a massive statue and the body is very well sculpted but the headsculpt does nothing for me. Also, the scale is all wrong. He's bigger than Cap

A 1/4 Spidey from ASM2 would be great! I just love the new outfit.

I bought the comiquette last year and sold it 4 months later. It's a massive statue and the body is very well sculpted but the headsculpt does nothing for me. Also, the scale is all wrong. He's bigger than Cap

Yeah the ASM 2 outfit looks awesome, and I would love that 1/4 PF I am sure
As for the com I think I read somewhere that someone thought he was closer to 1/3.5 or 1/3 which would account for the size. As for the head sculpt the nose issue is the main thing I have heard and have seen, but it is still an amazing Canale sculpt. It is kind of weird the nose was missed.:dunno

The latest videos SS has shown in one of them is clearly shown that they are working on a new Spiderman...Sorry am new on this thread probably this was already on ur attention guys

The latest videos SS has shown in one of them is clearly shown that they are working on a new Spiderman...Sorry am new on this thread probably this was already on ur attention guys

The day the video came out like 7 of us posted, BUT it is all good dude.:hi5:

Yeah now it's just a wait of what's is it going to be. A PF, Comiquette, Dio? I just hope hope its one of the 1st 2

Finally arrived in my posession safe and sound.

20130309_172908.jpg

What an ugly piece.

I kid. Congrats Snad. :rock2

Lol. This was one of my most desired pieces and when the oppertunity came I jumped. Had to drop my Storm.EX preorder for it though.

Next on my hunt list is Iron Man 2 Maquette.

Back