Sideshow Spider-Man Comiquette (2010)

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Sideshow Spider-Man Comiquette

Keep waiting :lol

u have been following my blk spiderman comi post since long time..... i really hope SS will make variant of spidy comi.... might take time but always keep hopes........................

Looks like they are working on a new Spider-Man statue!

[ame]https://youtu.be/_9eWy03bDLs[/ame]

I hope so that would be awesome. I noticed a Captain America picture on the table to :pray:

Looks like DHAVAL might have had something here.

04F72617-5A9F-4BEE-834A-DB5813C71B29-214-0000001A052462C8_zps5f70191b.jpg

ABF83A0F-67D4-4ED8-97CB-1E90690A05CD-214-0000001A069BB124_zps4bef0929.jpg

Looking pretty much like a new blue and red .... 1/4 scale

Look in the background of each photo... It is a team up hoot of Spidey and Cap

Looking at that Iceman Comiquette in background, the 2 pieces being sculpted look like 1/5 scale. Iceman is 1/5 and these new pieces are closer to the camera and don't look large enough to be 1/4 compared to Iceman. But I could be wrong, we'll see eventually.

But this does seem like a Cap/Spidey team up. If so, I'm wondering if they're comiquettes being sold separately, or together as a dio.

I guess I can settle for a Spidey/Cap team up while I wait for Howard the Duck/Spider-Ham one.

Not sure why everyone thinks it's a Cap & Spidey dio of some kind. Very clearly on the left side of the screen (pics post # 5169) is a drawing of Spidey in the exact same pose as the sculpt next to what seems to be a drawing of the base. I'd imagine the rest of the Spidey pics are being used for reference by the sculptor

I don't think any of us are convinced of anything. We're just speculating.

I think there's actually 2 images with the same pose. The black and white one to the upper left, but also the one right next to it between the sculptor's head that looks like it could be JMS art. Black Cat is in the background.

Definitely doesn't look 1/4 scale, whatever it is. Probably a 1/5 scale Spidey to go with the 1/5 scale Hobgoblin, and eventually other Spidey rogues.

I just want this Spider-Man Comiquette but with classic paint apps like the classic version of the PF. Is that too much to ask? :dunno :wave

Hopefully not because I want that too. I do really want this to be 1/4 though. This is the only statue SS could make & tempt me to buy in 1/5 scale

Back