Sideshow/spaz 12" Pt8 Jason Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Shaihulud said:
Its cool cause you dress the hero guy like someone from the 70-80's and with his beard,he looks really like a guy from that period of time ...
haha thanks man
I'm trying to figure if I should leave him bare foot of give him shoes

SPAZ said:
haha thanks man
I'm trying to figure if I should leave him bare foot of give him shoes

No, leave him bare foot..looks more dramatic.

Your part 8 Jason is simply amazing. Be sure to inform us if you ever put that up on ebay.

Sideshow will make one, but what bugs me is I know they'll just slap on the same pants and shirt and wouldn't bother with details such as making him look wet or yellowing the mask. The head scult is about the only thing they'll get right. :(

Badism said:
Your part 8 Jason is simply amazing. Be sure to inform us if you ever put that up on ebay.

Sideshow will make one, but what bugs me is I know they'll just slap on the same pants and shirt and wouldn't bother with details such as making him look wet or yellowing the mask. The head scult is about the only thing they'll get right. :(

Geez, that's an awefully negative view, considering the stellar Jasons we've been treated to thus far...

Customikey said:
Geez, that's an awefully negative view, considering the stellar Jasons we've been treated to thus far...

In my opinion only part 2, 3, 7 and F vs J are stellar. I'll judge part 4 when I have it in my hands. If you think the Jason Goes to Hell and Jason X figures are stellar, then more power to you, I personally am not happy with them.

I just have a feeling that the huge effort that Sideshow went to make New Blood Jason so amazing, won't be repeated in a part 8 Jason. Hey, man, I hope I'm wrong, I hope we get somthing like Spaz' awesome custom.

I am very happy with my dozens of other Sideshow figure though! :D

Last edited:
Back