Sideshow/spaz 12" Pt8 Jason Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

SPAZ

Freakalicious
Reaction score
I had an extra pt6 fig so I converted into a pt8
what do you think?
1556479e.jpg

07c19356.jpg

66586a30.jpg

96483676.jpg

3fd44f43.jpg

c1047058.jpg

more
see the pt VIII hehe
4b2eb80a.jpg

for the ppl that want to see the face
its not a pt8 face I would have to totaly sculpt that and I'm not that great at it
90763e04.jpg

e8542e2e.jpg

77f44383.jpg

f4cbbd58.jpg

with the family
f7393365.jpg

d58bd8c4.jpg

cbb4cf11.jpg

I think you did a really nice job with it! Can you get a guiter from one of the McFarlane band figures as another weapon for Jason?

I wouldn't even bother sculpting a face. It was BY FAR the worst (and by worst, I mean most lame, imo) look of the entire series.

That looks superb! I love your display, too! Very impressive. Who knew all those hokey masked psychos could look so goo together.

Jason takes Manhattan may not have been the best, but your custom looks phenominal. Well done. I especially love how wet he looks. Jason was particularly slimy in part 8.

Last edited:
Excellent work! I love that you even got he mask perfect... with the telltale scratches underneath the right eye hole... Great work.. And as Mikey said, the wet look really works here. He was pretty slimy in that flick!

I hope they put one out eventually so that my Jason set will look as good as yours does! :joy

Man !!!! People on this board keep impressing me more and more with their customs !!! That is a great figure !!! His clothes are just exactly like in the movie..you made them so realistic..they look wet and slimy ..awesome !!!! If I knew Sideshow wasnt to make one, I d buy yours at any cost !!!!

I'VE GOT ALL OF THEM ALSO( EXCEPT FOR THE CUSTOM ,OF COURSE) AND SEEING THEM LIKE THAT, ITS FUNNY,I THINK THE JASON GOES TO HELL FIGURE REALLY SHINES OUT OF THE BUNCH..HE LOOKS REALLY AS THE ICONIC JASON.IF I DIDNT HAVE ANY OF THOSE FIGURES,I THINK ,BY SEEING THAT PICTURE OF YOURS THAT ITS THE ONE I WOULD CHOOSE TO BUY FIRST.

WOW THanks guys means alot
here are some other customs I have just finished in the past couple weeks
hope you like
let me know what you think
First is The Beyond set
made to look like the end of the film
0a08fd79.jpg

2fbe66d8.jpg

9e4012b2.jpg

Juile from Returm Of the Living dead III WIP
f705edff.jpg

052dd249.jpg

Die Hard set is complete
1be4beb6.jpg

you are an artist !!! some of the best custom work I have seen...

Jason 8 looks amazing, but I think my favorite is the zombie in the fedora! He is gruesome to a tee, and didn't lose his hat when he was mauled before becoming one of the undead. The torso zombie is pretty awesome too, like he is right out of Return of the Living Dead:cool:

Its cool cause you dress the hero guy like someone from the 70-80's and with his beard,he looks really like a guy from that period of time ...

Back