Sideshow Sold Out!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
What would change if it was found out that Sideshow, after the sold out notice, were the ones selling double priced on eBay covertly?

Would people stop buying from them? No they would just get more on the ball about getting them before they were "sold out".

Sideshow has us by our polystones and we beg for the raping. I'm going to put my panties back in my mouth, who's with me?

popcornmunchMJ-3.gif

What would change if it was found out that Sideshow, after the sold out notice, were the ones selling double priced on eBay covertly?

Would people stop buying from them? No they would just get more on the ball about getting them before they were "sold out".

Sideshow has us by our polystones and we beg for the raping. I'm going to put my panties back in my mouth, who's with me?

That would be hilarious. I'm sure some employees do it but they invest their own money after all. I know Jerry from Pop Culture Shock sells his A/P statues for a ton of money.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back