Sideshow Sold Out!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
They know who they are.

At least have the balls please to call me out and use my name. Love it when folks who feel this way about me can't get themselves to do it. I'd actually respect ya more if you did.

For the record I mention a ton of stuff and have over the years (which is longer than almost EVERYONE here) with things I wish SS would change or things I don't care for. That gets overlooked though. I reply when someone makes accusations, is disrespectful, or feels they're entitled to more than what they are (which is getting what you paid for).

I don't need balls to call anyone out as I am not calling anyone out. I simply pointed out that some people like to chime in on behalf of SS when anything negative is posted. I also don't require your respect either.

I am all for replying to false accusations they are not helpful when trying to resolve real matters.

I don't need balls to call anyone out as I am not calling anyone out. I simply pointed out that some people like to chime in on behalf of SS when anything negative is posted. I also don't require your respect either.

OK :lol :lol

Josh your a good guy I am only messin with you. I agree with you on alot of stuff but there are points we will never agree on. But if everyone agreed on everything the world would be a boring place.

Josh your a good guy I am only messin with you. I agree with you on alot of stuff but there are points we will never agree on. But if everyone agreed on everything the world would be a boring place.

Well, thank you and back at ya. I have enjoyed many of our conversations over the years. I would stand up for anyone here if someone was being a ____ for no good reason at all and especially with no evidence. I agree there are somethings I'll never agree on with folks and thats cool. All I ask of anyone is for folks to be respectful of whoever the party is.

Absolutely. What I hate most is the cowardly degrading critiquing of some sculptors work. Use of the words crap turd etc is disgraceful. There are better ways of critiquing than that nonsense.

Yup, we're adults collecting toys. That however doesn't mean we can't act like adults.

MarvelCollector, your are not crazy. Maybe just a little too idealistic or naive. The practices exist, & will go on. It's a _____, but it is not illegal!
But what we should possibly acknowledge is that Sideshow, like so many other companies in the collectibles game (luxury), must be suffering in a tough market. This, I believe, has been the cause of Sideshow's recent trend to release higher end, more expensive products, ( eq; marvel comiquettes). It's almost like they are pulling-out all the stops, making their last stand, & going with their best stuff, rather than trying to "waterdown the lines" & attempting to extend them to eternity. Frankly, I hope the trend continues cause we are going to see some unbelievable products, & no one comes close to Sideshow when they hit the mark. If I'm right(!), people, start saving your $$$$, cause we are going on one hell of a ride.

Weeeeeee, i like rides.:yess:

slimpickens.jpg

Ohh...I hope its one of those rides that makes my tummy feel funny! :pray:

Disobedience? That's a strange word to use in this context. Sounds like they are going to get punished or something. ;)

'Entitlement' is even stranger, particularly when it's used in reference to voluntarily entered transactions.

fuzzlojiks said:
Luckily angry rants that are profane or insulting are filtered out and those posts deleted by our friendly neighbourhood mods. People will say what they want and that's the point of the forums, so I don't understand why others take it so personally. Everyone has different views, no need to start throwing insults around just cos someone disagrees with your point of view. No doubt angry rants AGAINST angry ranters is even more absurd and will just initiate a vicious cycle. :cuckoo:

Though not nearly as absurd as pontificating on said rants.

fuzzylojiks said:
Sticks and stones.

Yes, dear.

'Entitlement' is even stranger, particularly when it's used in reference to voluntarily entered transactions.

As explained earlier by Bullseye, entitlement is fine when used in accordance with their guranteed return policy. You're looping now.

Though not nearly as absurd as pontificating on said rants.

pontificating > ranting

Yes, dear.

:cuckoo:

As explained earlier by Bullseye, entitlement is fine when used in accordance with their guranteed return policy. You're looping now.

What you're entitled to is your own money. In the event that you're dissatisfied, Sideshow is simply holding it for you. I'm not looping. I'm untangling what amounts to an equivocation. In criticizing entitled attitudes, no one ever took issue with a customer who wanted their money back. In that regard, it's irrelevant to the discussion.

fuzzylijiks said:
pontificating > ranting

pontificating = pretentious sermonizing < being rude < telling rude posters that they're rude

And I'm sure Captain Obvious has nothing to say about going for the obvious (and weak, and overused) joke based on the blatant misunderstanding. We'll just forget that you ignored the rest.

An entitlement to what is already your own is not a claim of entitlement against Sideshow.

And I'm sure Captain Obvious has nothing to say about going for the obvious (and weak, and overused) joke based on the blatant misunderstanding. We'll just forget that you ignored the rest.

An entitlement to what is already your own is not a claim of entitlement against Sideshow.

Nah, didn't bother cos you were looping again. :slap

entitledtoyourownmoney.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back