Sideshow Snake Eyes Photo Thread

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I think Snake is a great figure. One of my top figures in my entire collection and that's without the swap. Did have to split the thighs antighten the joint at the hip as it kept spinning around.

I think Indy was the first SS figure on the pro then Snake-eyes.

Yeah I have been tossing around the idea of upgrading my SE to a TTA. Or maybe a tighter Pro.

can't go wrong with the TTA, Deak. really adds a good muscle shape to the arms. espicially if you position those arm straps just right.

IMG_1487.jpg

Indy was first, SE second.

Yup. I knew and meant to type this. :lol :slap

Yeah I have been tossing around the idea of upgrading my SE to a TTA. Or maybe a tighter Pro.

I'm with Ski. If you'd wanted to do it, it would've been done already. Especially with all the discounts on TTAs that have floated around in this very thread. :lol

I actually ordered the Obama TTA for my Snake Eyes as well. From the sounds on it, I will either have to drill out the leg and arm sockets of the fig, or cut down the pegs. Can anyone tell me how hard it is to remove the shirt?

I actually ordered the Obama TTA for my Snake Eyes as well. From the sounds on it, I will either have to drill out the leg and arm sockets of the fig, or cut down the pegs. Can anyone tell me how hard it is to remove the shirt?

Why would you drill out the arms on a $35 body instead of cutting the stem on $5 pegs? :dunno

With the hands and head removed, the shirt's a cinch. You'll just need to be careful around the neck and gently peel the material off the neck post (it's glued).

Back