Sideshow Snake Eyes Photo Thread

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Thinking of selling my Joes and getting out of the line altogether... thoughts?

Sorry to see you want to quit. Buy now.

I'll give you 100.00 for the lot of Joe and Star Wars Sideshow figures. You are on your own as far as dumping any Medicom you might have.

Sorry to see you want to quit. Buy now.

I'll give you 100.00 for the lot of Joe and Star Wars Sideshow figures. You are on your own as far as dumping any Medicom you might have.

I only own 2 Medicom figures, a Mutt Williams that was on clearance for 40 bucks at BBTS and a Jawa that I bought with a GC during Spook, and to be honest that's two too many.

I only own 2 Medicom figures, a Mutt Williams that was on clearance for 40 bucks at BBTS and a Jawa that I bought with a GC during Spook, and to be honest that's two too many.

I disagree. Mutt ported to a Slim TT fits with the Indy line good (given it's dead. You hear me Josh? D-E-A-D, DEAD! :lol), and the Jawa is a necessity for anybody with a Jabba. Now if you don't have a Jabba, well, that's just another fail you can tuck into that portfolio de failure of yours. :pfft:

Oh, and BTW, you'll have dinero in 5.

I disagree. Mutt ported to a Slim TT fits with the Indy line good (given it's dead. You hear me Josh? D-E-A-D, DEAD! :lol), and the Jawa is a necessity for anybody with a Jabba. Now if you don't have a Jabba, well, that's just another fail you can tuck into that portfolio de failure of yours. :pfft:

Oh, and BTW, you'll have dinero in 5.

Alright, let me eat my own words here.... Two is not too many. I'm happy as hell with both... I'd just never pay full retail (Never got full retail!) for a Medi figure.

I still have Mutt on the Medi buck and he looks good next to KOTCS Indy and Henry. I have my Jawa next to R2 and one of Dorg's Gonks. Medicom makes nice figures, they're just fragile and expensive.

Just sayn, it's on a Yoda and it looks good with the scale of Sideshow's 12 inch line. :lecture

earthworm_jim.jpg

:lecture:lecture:lecture

Back