Sideshow Snake Eyes Photo Thread

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
hulk.jpg

:lecture:lecture:lecture

Must be cold. Itty bitty bulge in that pic. :dunno

You didn't get the exclusive snake from Sideshow did you? :tap

Nah, he just hangs out at the soup kitchen with Prog, waiting for them to pass out hastings coupons.

i think he takes a lot of flak for the body but after the swap, like nam said, have no idea why he is down the list. i don't know if i could pick a default favorite now. there are so many good figures.

I don't get why so many fellow freaks put him at the bottom of the Joe list. Especially after the body swap. :huh

Straight out of the box, both Beachhead and Duke are better figures than Snake Eyes (and this is coming from someone who's favorite Joe was Snake Eyes since I discovered G.I. Joe at the age of 7), BASED strictly on the fact that the Prometheus 1.1 is a poor choice for V. 2 Snake Eyes form fitting top. Had Sideshow decided to do a V. 1 Snake Eyes with black commando sweater, the slightness of the Pro 1.1 would have been masked.

However, once spending the extra cash for the TTA, Snake Eyes isa close second, as Darth Cruel so eloquently stated:

Agreed. I certainly don't. I barely have Beachhead as #1 over Snake Eyes. And about 45% of the time Snake Eyes gets the edge.

The SE kit from SSC is well worth it alone.

Agreed. I absolutely love Snake Eyes load out. I know several Freaks have voiced their opinion that he's carrying to much gear for a ninja, but I think he's perfectly outfitted for a commando who's going to dropped behind enemy lines for wet work, recon, etc.

i love SE after the body swap. he'd be the last figure i'd ever give up from the Joe line if it came down to it.

i think the people who dislike him are the 90's born action figure fanboy newbs who are just jumping in the line because it is hot right now. you'll see them in the for sale section soon after HT announces figure for The Expendables II.

i love SE after the body swap. he'd be the last figure i'd ever give up from the Joe line if it came down to it.

i think the people who dislike him are the 90's born action figure fanboy newbs who are just jumping in the line because it is hot right now. you'll see them for $300 in the for sale section soon after HT announces figure for The Expendables II.

:exactly: and fixed for accuracy. :lol

SE is my favorite figure. For me, he is the main GI Joe character. I believe he was the 2nd (?) figure on the pro. Trial and error. I still think he's a great figure and looks great on the shelf with thte rest of the team. That being said, I did do the body swap.

SE is my favorite figure. For me, he is the main GI Joe character. I believe he was the 2nd (?) figure on the pro. Trial and error. I still think he's a great figure and looks great on the shelf with thte rest of the team. That being said, I did do the body swap.

Do you mean the second Sideshow figure released on the Prometheus?

Snake Eyes was the first Joe figure released.

I can't remember if the LOTR figures and the earlier Star Wars figures came on the Prometheus....it was the Buck, right?

Last edited:
Do you mean the second Sideshow figure released?.

He was the first Joe figure released.

I can't remember if the the LOTR figures and the earlier Star Wars figures came on the Prometheus....it was the Buck, right?

The LOTRs were all buck-based save the Hobbits. Preeny might be right about SE being the first on the Pro. I believe Sideshow was putting out armored figs during that time.

Back