Sideshow Snake Eyes Photo Thread

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Hey guys if anyone has an extra SE's mk23, holster, or knife (the one on his leg) please pm me and I'll be glad to buy it off of you. Thanks!

Anyone seen any kind of black straps/wraps that can go around the top of the boots to cover the bottom part of the pant leg?

Anyone seen any kind of black straps/wraps that can go around the top of the boots to cover the bottom part of the pant leg?
you mean Gaiters like Firefly has? if you just wanna hide that elastic hem of Snake eyes pants all you have to do is roll it up underneath itself and kinda futz it around the boots.

IMG_1485.jpg

IMG_1486.jpg

here's my roided up Snake Eyes BTW. i ran his bandoliers in a crossed pattern. they seem to fit better that way.

IMG_1487.jpg

and pic with Duke for size comparison.

IMG_1489.jpg

you mean Gaiters like Firefly has? if you just wanna hide that elastic hem of Snake eyes pants all you have to do is roll it up underneath itself and kinda futz it around the boots.

IMG_1485.jpg

IMG_1486.jpg

I actually want to have a more fitted look instead of the baggy look.

how about getting some regular feet and using bigger boots that will let you tuck the pants inside? people seem to like those Newline boots though they are getting hard to find lately.

did you also notice how both figures' Elite™ accessories are being utilized in my display? just gives them a sense of class that would otherwise be lacking IMO.

U a$$ ki$$er you :lecture

It's EPIC Craw, a necessity IMHO, why do ppl say in my honest opinion, it's as if my opinion is a lie :dunno :rotfl

Back