Sideshow Snake Eyes Photo Thread

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
azurepred, that is a cool goggled version you've got going there. Nice work.

Finally got my TTM16 today. I am looking forward to doing the swap on Snake Eyes. Looks like I will have to find some down time at work soon.

azurepred, that is a cool goggled version you've got going there. Nice work.

no more goggles man, rockin the shades :rock

IMG_0948.jpg

Were any pics of the Commando version shown at SDCC?

My apologies if this was asked earlier.

It does look like that, I needed to look closer.

Any shots with the shirt pulled further down AZ?

i took this last week, but this what you mean? I could pull the sweater down more. He has no neck in that sweater lol. I may eventually go with a muscle body and ditch the sweater

IMG_0950.jpg

i took this last week, but this what you mean? I could pull the sweater down more. He has no neck in that sweater lol. I may eventually go with a muscle body and ditch the sweater

Do it, it will make you feel better. :lecture:D

What muscle body do u guys like best for him? There's a lot of options out there and a lot of pages to look through. Bare in mind, I'm not into doing a lot of posing, the pose I have him in is fine for me, so loss of major articulation dosnt bother me.

What muscle body do u guys like best for him? There's a lot of options out there and a lot of pages to look through. Bare in mind, I'm not into doing a lot of posing, the pose I have him in is fine for me, so loss of major articulation dosnt bother me.

For the roided look, go with the TrueType Advanced. For a more realistic look, the ST-1 body (Saturday Toys), which is now just about everywhere, looks fine. It also requires no mods to port him over to. ;)

I like the Comedian/Wolverine body myself. But, it is kinda pricey nowadays.

Back