Sideshow Snake Eyes Photo Thread

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: sideshow snake eyes photo thread

Just pull it out, you can hit the area with a hair dryer to make it a bit easier.

To any that order from BBTS, how long after SSC shipped SE did BBTS ship out there orders? Just woundering as I have an order with BBTS for CC.

Hello. First time poster. Nice to meet you. :)

I'm trying to mod my Snake onto a Saturday Toys body.

How do you go about removing the Prometheus neck? I've removed Snake's head, unscrewed the two back screws - but then I don't know how to proceed.

It seems like the side seams are glued together... did you just pry/snap it apart?? I'm a bit nervous about breaking it.

Any tips (I'm a newb)?

Thanks, I appreciate it.

I just pulled my neck off, covered it with some excess black lycra, put a layer of superglue inside the socket to thicken it up, and popped it on my Saturday Toys body.

Well my Snake Eyes just came and .. holy crap is he packed with a lot of stuff. Body is nice and tight.. just futzing now to get him looking really good.

foliage.jpg

Random Snake Eyes pic. Haven't modded him yet cause he might get used in my SDCC commercial idea. Not sure how that's gonna pan out just yet.

after getting mine... I'm not too upset with the skinny body. So unless I find another body on the cheap, I'm not going to mod him.

umm did everyone change their snake eyes bodies? is it really that bad?

I changed mine, but quickly changed him back. If you are going to pose him with no gear, then I think one of the more muscular bodies helps. But if you are going to leave all that stuff on him, the difference is negligible, IMO, and not worth taking another figure's body away from him.

I wouldn't have changed my body except that I wanted laced cloth boots, which required feet. That was the primary reason I went with a different body. As it happens, I had a spare Saturday toys body :D

So, you picked the smaller Saturday Toys body :confused:

Smaller? what are you talking about? Its bulkier that the Pro. And its the same thickness as the TT with out the shrugging shoulders. If you mean shorter. I picked it because the rest of the Joes are going to be on the pro, meaning I wanted to keep the size consistant, and the Saturday toy body is the same height as the pro.

So, you picked the smaller Saturday Toys body :confused:

I tried to make the Pro work but, to me anyway, it just wasn't visually appealing. Given the shirt Sideshow put on him, the Saturday Toys body makes him look more proportionate and anatomically correct. Plus, the sculpted muscles look more realistic in the skin tight shirt than the blandness of the plain Pro. It is just a matter of preference really, but the ST body is something I preferred (and I have all the gear on him) and was able to pick up for a reasonable price.

Back