Sideshow Snake Eyes Photo Thread

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: sideshow snake eyes photo thread

Does anyone have pics of the Snake Eyes on a Hot Toys muscular body like Drake from Aliens?

Just for fun:

DSC05106.jpg

DSC05107.jpg

DSC05108.jpg

I'm going to spring for the regular. Punch daggers be damned. It's not like the Hasbro figure ever came with those or he ever used them in toon either. I hate that about my collecting habits, it's like a tic. If I get one exclusive then they all have to be exclusive and if I jump into a line and I can't get a variant or exclusive I don't even bother. Frak.

This is Snake Eyes on a Hot Toys Muscular body of Drake from Aliens. It was tough to get the shirt on but it does go on. You do lose some articulation though. It is still a work in progress and I need to mod the lower legs or get some other boots. Much more bulk to the figure though. You can see how his size compares to Hot Toys Iron Man.

Last edited:

This is Snake Eyes on a Hot Toys Muscular body of Drake from Aliens. It was tough to get the shirt on but it does go on. You do lose some articulation though. It is still a work in progress and I need to mod the lower legs or get some other boots. Much more bulk to the figure though. You can see how his size compares to Hot Toys Iron Man.

That looks great and something I tried (with a Rambo) but the poseability issues really ruin it for me. You can't lift the arms above the elbows, nor extend them straight out. It ruins much of the quality poses. However, that said, if you find a pose you like that works, and you just generally leave them as mini statues, it's perfect for that.

Though, you can probably get about 3 Saturday Toys bodies for the price of that muscled one and they have all the same benefits plus the poseability.

Last edited:

Looks good. Like thenammagazine said the loss of articulation would is to much, but it does look good.

Where can I find a Saturday Toys Body? I cant ever catch one on Ebay...

Ebay, thats it.

Where can I find a Saturday Toys Body? I cant ever catch one on Ebay...

Right now you gotta figure on NOT finding one. Most freaks here who were following the thread and overall not satisfied with the look of the shirt on any of the bodies, including the Pro, snatched up the excess that was literally rotting at stores like Viking Playground when pics were posted. Once the Snake Eyes hype dies down a bit, they'll pop back up again. Same thing happened with the Gimli custom and the rotocast version and after the drought, he pops up from time to time.

Back