Sideshow Snake Eyes Photo Thread

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: sideshow snake eyes photo thread

Yes. He was shorter than my custom Flint, so I had no use for him. He also appeared shorter than my Indy, but I never got the ball joints out of the shoes, so maybe that had something to do with it (though I would think it would have made him taller). Like I said before, with all the gear on I hardly notice the difference between the two bodies.

Also, my Saturday Toys body is much looser than my pro.

My pro was really loose. He wouldnt stand straight.

The pro is the same height as the short buck. Fortunately the Saturday Toy body was the same height. Since all Joes will be using the pro, I didnt want SE to look taller.

selit1.jpg

selit2.jpg

selit3.jpg

would an enterbay body work with snakeyes?
cause they have the best muscles
i wonder if they're easy to custom

w175236480.jpg

I'm sure it would work but it would be a bit too much $$$ just to body swap.

Not really, you can get that enterbay body for about the same price as a hot toys body on the bay.

The FM (Fight Mode) body you find on Jack Bauer and the Allstate guy is different from the BL series Enterbay sells on their site. I'm pretty sure the FM body is taller but it'll cost you a pretty penny. The BL series runs about $35 give or take.

The BL body is definitely a good looking base for shirtless figures. The only things that hold it are the cut wrists/extrahands, none of the additional hands allow for accessory posing and the special hands make it that much more to swap them out far hands that can hold anything.

The other big factor is the height. This body is supposed to mimmick Bruce Lee and it does just that. It's really short! How short?

QKwip2.jpg

That's the BL3 (the one with the straight neck) next to the standard Pro. Snake Eyes. Put the body next to a TT and it's like that Paul Simon music video with Chevy Chase...

The FM (Fight Mode) body you find on Jack Bauer and the Allstate guy is different from the BL series Enterbay sells on their site. I'm pretty sure the FM body is taller but it'll cost you a pretty penny. The BL series runs about $35 give or take.

The BL body is definitely a good looking base for shirtless figures. The only things that hold it are the cut wrists/extrahands, none of the additional hands allow for accessory posing and the special hands make it that much more to swap them out far hands that can hold anything.

The other big factor is the height. This body is supposed to mimmick Bruce Lee and it does just that. It's really short! How short?

QKwip2.jpg

That's the BL3 (the one with the straight neck) next to the standard Pro. Snake Eyes. Put the body next to a TT and it's like that Paul Simon music video with Chevy Chase...

lol, use that body for SE shoud be instand banning from the boards.

nah not the enterbay BL body, the one they're selling is taller... but then again the hands wont work with snake eyes anyway

lol, use that body for SE shoud be instand banning from the boards.

Definitely. Makes me really glad that Medi didn't do Joes, they'd be awefully short. :rolleyes:

nah not the enterbay BL body, the one they're selling is taller... but then again the hands wont work with snake eyes anyway

All the bodies Enterbay sells on their site are variations of the BL version.

i want to customize a duke to display next to my snake eyes, my snake eyes is still on its way so i dunno about the height of the fig. will a bbi G3.5 body work with duke? or will it look too short next to snake eyes?

BBI's are good height, but depending on the shirt used, he could have manboobs.

BBI's are good height, but depending on the shirt used, he could have manboobs.

well i am using a tshirt and a vest.. so the chest wont matter much
i also used bbi for hot toys tony starks suit and it fit nicely.
thanks for the info.

Thats the head i'm planning to use on bbi G3.5 body for the custom duke

getattachmentsmv.jpg

That head doesn't have much of a Duke feel to it. That looks more like Chuckles to me.

yep i'm aiming for resolute duke

Back