Sideshow Snake Eyes Photo Thread

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: sideshow snake eyes photo thread

Nice shots. Those Ninjas are sweet! :rock

I hope BBTS gets theirs soon. I want to get to working with this guy.

DSC_1365.JPG
Love how he strikes a pose after taking the ninjas down :lol

gah! snake eyes needs to hurry up and get here. these photos are just a tease. tease!

Love how he strikes a pose after taking the ninjas down :lol

Wow!! I love these ninjas!!. Evilface;Where did you buy them?

I did the body swap 2 weeks ago and..I,m agree.TheTT body looks much better than pro by far.You have to see it in person!

Regards

PS:Sorry for the blurry pic:monkey4

Man he looks tough with the bare fists. You've got to get the enviro now so you can re-enact the scene where he gets all radioactive and finds Timber in the snow. :monkey5 Its cool to see so many people displaying him with classic look and light on accessories.

Dammit. Someone was home all day and we left for a short time at 4PM and stupid UPS decided to come by then. Now I have to freaking wait until Monday for Snake Eyes. The signature for $100+ items just pisses me off. I didn't ask for it and I don't want it. Just a pain in the butt.

Thanks Khev, he is a kewl figure.

Butt, that signature is SS covering their ass lol.

Thanks Khev, he is a kewl figure.

Butt, that signature is SS covering their ass lol.

I just don't see why a Stormtrooper at $90 needs a sig and Snakes at $120 does. I mean come on. CC and the Trooper will squeeze by but Stormie will get this problem too. A statue I can understand, but 12" figures should be immune to this rule. Heck, I had $300 worth of Jack Bauer and David Palmer delievered yesterday with no sig required by Joe. Much easier.

And the signature is so stupid. Anyone can sign it if they are in your yard at the time. I was washing my car one day when the UPS guy came by and needed a sig. No ID or nothing needed. I was just an adult at the right address.

Monday! :banghead

My Snake Eyes has shipped!!! :rock

Now, if only that red dye would hurry up and set... :tap

I've left a signed note on my door before authorizing the UPS driver to leave my package. You might try that next time.

I've left a signed note on my door before authorizing the UPS driver to leave my package. You might try that next time.

I have. It didn't work. Doesn't Sideshow/UPS think people work? I mean how am I suppose to pay for these things and sign for them? UPS and I both work during the day! Maybe requiring a signature during the day is not the best idea! :banghead

I have. It didn't work. Doesn't Sideshow/UPS think people work? I mean how am I suppose to pay for these things and sign for them? UPS and I both work during the day! Maybe requiring a signature during the day is not the best idea! :banghead
yeah. SS needs to rethink this idea. it was ok when figures were cheap and the only thing you need to sign for was PF's and statues. but now that most figures are going over the $100 mark i'll have to be home to sign for everything i get from sideshow. that's gonna suck.

anyway, here are some pics utilizing the punchdagger fist.

IMG_0600.jpg

IMG_0601.jpg

IMG_0602.jpg

IMG_0603.jpg

Sweet!!! The punch dagger is a pretty neat extra. Given the could've included anything with him and it woulda been cool!
I think I've pretty much convinced myself that I want both version 1 and 2 of Snake Eyes. The goggles/original 13 look is just too classic to pass on!

Sideshow has a form on their website that you can fax in before your order ships that will waive the signature requirement for anything over $100.

I think I dropped the ball by not getting this one!

I was thinking about ordering one.
I found one at BBTS for $114
And one at Unitoyzone.com
both are for pre-order, so which site should i buy from?

Well, BBTS won't charge you until they get it in stock, and there is no cancellation fee. They are one of the few places I will currently place pre-orders (along with Sideshow's site, of course).

Back