Sideshow Snake Eyes Photo Thread

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: sideshow snake eyes photo thread

Here some more pics.
Snake-Eyes40.jpg

Snake-Eyes38.jpg

Snake-Eyes32.jpg

Snake-Eyes33.jpg

I think the box absolutely owns all other 1/6 packaging. It's so classic Joe that it almost feels like there'd be Flag Points somewhere!

i now got snake eyes wearing ever piece of equipment he came with. the only thing left in the boix is extra hands and feet.

IMG_0597.jpg

IMG_0598.jpg

Ok, I am not even a GiJoe collector, and I think Snake Eyes looks incredible - looks like a homerun to me - I see absolutely no issues with this - other than concern over the pro body being tight and all that.

Looks absolutely spectacular.....and with Cobra Commander and the Storm Shadow hitting, this is three serious figures to get the GiJoe line started. Hope it does well - SS is putting the effort in

Ok, I don't say this lightly, but that Snake Eyes looks like Hot Toys quality...!

I would say the only "issue" with the pro on this figure is the arms can look a bit thin... but in general it works really well. Definitely a great figure :rock

I would say the only "issue" with the pro on this figure is the arms can look a bit thin... but in general it works really well. Definitely a great figure :rock

I agree, but I think the torso looks a little small and flat too. I tried a TT body and it looks much better (the muscles looked more full).

He is a fantastic figure out of the box. I had some time tonight so I tried him on a TT with some Newline boots. I've always liked how the toon had him without gloves, so I gave him some extra Indy hands I bought and that is how I have him. :whip

Though I noticed the sheathed punch dagger is missing from my box :monkey2 will have to send SS a message. . . .

DSC_1352.JPG
DSC_1357.JPG

DSC_1367.JPG

DSC_1368.JPG

I'll prolly put him back on the Pro since he looked fine on it.

He looks so much better on a True Type. The Pro makes him look puny.

Great pics EF.

This looks like it will be a nice line.

Love the pics EF. I personally dont like the way the shoulders seem to shrug on tht TT. I think a patted pro would look better.
I dont think SE had bare hands with that mask. I do recall the first series him having bare hands, but wasnt it with his original mask?

He looks so much better on a True Type. The Pro makes him look puny.

He's still too puny... these figures look bigger if the clothes are puffier like CC and SS. It fills out the figure making them look more realistic and proportional.

Thus why I am skipping Snake Eyes and have the CC ex on order and am contemplating getting SS.

He is a fantastic figure out of the box. I had some time tonight so I tried him on a TT with some Newline boots. I've always liked how the toon had him without gloves, so I gave him some extra Indy hands I bought and that is how I have him. :whip

Though I noticed the sheathed punch dagger is missing from my box :monkey2 will have to send SS a message. . . .

DSC_1352.JPG
DSC_1357.JPG

I'll prolly put him back on the Pro since he looked fine on it.

Have you tried the commando sweater yet? I gotta get off my ass and put mine together tomorrow. If I remember, I'll pop that on him to see how he looks with it. I know the sweaters are sold out just about everywhere so I'm a bit surprised nobody's posted a pic with him wearing it yet.

You mean like this one?

Misc066.jpg

Misc071.jpg

This is how I plan to build mine but with goggles instead of the visor. '82 Commando style.

Like this:
IMG_0539.jpg

snakeeyes.jpg

snakeyes2wb-1.jpg

Last edited:

Cool shots everyone. I was supposed to have mine yesterday, but UPS didn't stop by until after 6 and both my wife and I were gone! So frustrating!!! :mad: I should have it today hopefully.

Back