Sideshow Snake Eyes Photo Thread

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Its pretty much the same body. In a matter of fact the packaged one might work out better, since the Wesker body has longer (Almost twice the length) ankle pegs that the regular TT. The packaged one wont be released until the 3rd quarter, and you can pre-order it for 35.00. As of right now, Wesker body is the best way to go.

Yeah, now that I see the new TT body is being released I realize it may work even better than the Wesker body. I personally had to remove the Ankle extenders of the Wesker (looked too tall) and modify the lower legs to fit the SE boot peg. I also used a regular TT neck peg/joint since it was slightly shorter than the light-up Wesker neck.

Wow thank you! So more questions generated from your post.

So the hand pegs cut down part. Just have to eye it because you want the wrist to line up with the end of the arm properly? Also, how did you cut down the posts?

Yes or you can measure it next to a True Type peg if you have one. :D If you leave 4 ribs, not counting the larger one attached to base of the wrist, you should get the measurement you want. I use an exacto blade.

Regarding that body, I can find some on Ebay for about $55 shipped out of Hong Kong. Anywhere else I should be looking that might be cheaper. Also, so if a Wesker goes for around $60 shipped and this one goes for $55....is one superior to the other that you know of?

I suppose I get an extra stand by going with the new one, kind of a perk.

Its pretty much the same body. In a matter of fact the packaged one might work out better, since the Wesker body has longer (Almost twice the length) ankle pegs that the regular TT. The packaged one wont be released until the 3rd quarter, and you can pre-order it for 35.00. As of right now, Wesker body is the best way to go.

Oh yeah, and what about the head? Do the Sideshow heads connect like the Hot Toys heads? Just pop it on basically?

The head is the same, you can pop it in.
THANK YOU, THANK YOU, THANK YOU, for your time and insight. Appreciate it guys

Hope that helps.

Completely helps, thanks for all the advice man. Can't wait to get started on this....ah crap now I have to wait for that body to come out.

:)

Hey so here is a question for you "vets".

I just went to Sideshow's site to see if I could order the new Truetype there but they don't have it. They show a few of them and they have the newer TTM-14 (the Gambit looking head one) for preorder but not the TTM-16.

Do they not always get all of them for ordering or something? I was going to order from them so I could get some more points.

:huh

That is just the narrow shoulder TT with a different head sculpt. You want this one for SE:
https://www.hottoys.com.hk/index.php?target=products&product_id=510
ttm1620caucasian20370x5.jpg

I believe this is a new torso with Wesker body's arms. I personally have him on the Hot Toys Comedian body, but you have to modify the neck so he doesnt have the giraffe neck.

I might have to upgrade to that body eventually. I have SE on the Blade body to keep the height right. The only problem SE has now is that his legs look a bit scrawny (which I believe is because SS made the pants a little baggy), so he might benefit from the muscle attachments.

The leg muscles are removable.
You can still use the up torso and fit regular pants in the figure!

To anyone that did the Wesker Body switch and changed ankle extenders.
Do you still have them? if you do, do you want to sell them? if you are not using them ofcourse. I cant find the ones I had. I recently bought parts to make Wesker, so I want to put the body back the way it was.

Thanks in advance.

Do you still have them? if you do, do you want to sell them? if you are not using them ofcourse. I cant find the ones I had. I recently bought parts to make Wesker, so I want to put the body back the way it was.

Thanks in advance.

I don't think anybody swapped out the socket cups, did they?

Yeah that dio looks pretty sweet, what was all done to it?

Thanks! If you're asking what was it made from it was made from several different materials. Walls are actually left over ceiling tile (dry wall) than covered in illustration board and painted up. There's dry grass and dirt on the ground around the wall and a thin sheet of wood on the inside floor. Unfortunately I never took in progress pics.

Thanks in advance.

Well the problem is the internal post that connects them to the lower leg snapped of while I was removing them. This was the only way to remove them after several previous attempts. I still think you could use them but you would have to glue them to the lower legs rather than using the post which is no longer there. If you do want them just PM me and I'll ship them to you.

DSC00658.jpg

DSC00659.jpg

Last edited:
Back